Trader-strategists are being recruited for the asset management team of a private investment fund - page 10

to DDFedor
<br / translate="no">
You have the right not to reply to posts. please exercise that right.

And you, as a moderator, have the right to be truly objective (and you should be), then this:

if the responses continue in the same vein, if you create a stir and disturb the peace, if you continue to openly disrespect forum participants, the question of banning the topicstarter and tearing down the thread will be raised.

The question should be applied not only to the topicposter, but to some participants in this thread as well.

PS: And Ruslion might be one of the few who understood how to make money on Forex - to license MT and then according to the scheme... :o)

Farnsworth:
to DDFedor

And you, as a moderator, have the right to be truly objective (and you should be), then this:

should be applied not only to the topicposter, but also to some of the participants in this thread.

PS: And Ruslion, maybe one of the few who have understood how to make money on forex - to license MT and then according to the scheme ... :o)

exactly

i had the initial idea to create my own fund

to license MT, connect to an aggregator, etc.

but i was asked to give small investors the opportunity to trade on this site

why not?

my costs are only for the brokerage site

it is about 20,000 euros with monitoring, but a passive income from commissions))

there are examples just not on MT

IB provides the best bid/offer from multiple large banks and charges a separate low commission. We do this in the interest of transparent pricing instead of marking up our quotes and charging nothing in commissions as is the practice with many forex brokers. Because quote markups at other brokers are generally much larger than our explicit low commissions, our forex customers benefit from lower forex trading costs.

http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/p.php?f=commission

Ruslion:

exactly

I had the initial idea of setting up my own fund

to license MT to join an aggregator, etc.

but i was asked to allow small investors to trade on this site

why not?

my costs are only for the brokerage site

it's about 20000 euro with monitoring, but a passive income from commissions))

there are examples just not on the mt.

IB provides the best bid/offer from multiple large banks and charges a separate low commission. We do this in the interest of transparent pricing instead of marking up our quotes and charging nothing in commissions as is the practice with many forex brokers. Because quote markups at other brokers are generally much larger than our explicit low commissions, our forex customers benefit from lower forex trading costs.

http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/p.php?f=commission

Good luck :o)

sever30:
Interested in answering the question: Trader's risks, his responsibility when working with your company?

sever30:
I am personally interested in the following question: trader's risks, his responsibility when working with your company?

plans for the creation of an investment fund

both in structure and functioning

All financial markets will be covered, there will be organized departments, where within one department, for example, trading on the American stock exchanges
Trading decisions will never be made by one trader (initially at least 3 traders will be recruited, and each trader will have on average 2-3 trading systems)
the importance of teamwork, mutual criticism, mutual assistance, exchange of experiences and trading ideas in the process of work.

therefore productivity is significantly higher than that of a private trader, and the probability of errors in making correct trading decisions is significantly lower.

trading risks are agreed with an investor and a maximum loss limit is included into a funds management contract

and further execution of this agreement lies entirely on the investment fund

this will be done by creating an appropriate control system, up to the execution of trading decisions by the operators-controllers department with large volumes of transactions, as well as by software tools to

limiting the drawdown of funds in the fund accounts regardless of the market and instrument traded.

The trader-manager is part of the fund, its structural unit, but at the same time he is a human being capable of making trading mistakes due to carelessness or being in a special state.

Ruslion:

never a single trader will make a trading decision (initially there will be at least 3 traders, and each trader will have on average 2-3 trading systems)

Teamwork, mutual criticism, mutual help, exchange of opinions and experience, trading ideas in the process of work are important here

Therefore the productivity is significantly higher than that of a private trader, and the probability of errors in making the right trading decision is significantly lower.

every sensible investor when they read this will run away... you don't have a good PR, you don't have a good manager, you don't have a good marketing company, do you have a lawyer ? you will need a good lawyer after such games. in a word: bambardia kirkudu.....

and maybe none of this is for reasonable investors...

Ruslion:

plans for the creation of an investment fund

both in structure and functioning

all financial markets will be organised into departments, where within one department, for example, trading on the US stock exchanges
Never a single trader will make a trading decision (at least 3 traders will be recruited initially, and each trader will have on average 2-3 trading systems)
the importance of teamwork, mutual criticism, mutual assistance, exchange of experiences and trading ideas in the process of work.

therefore productivity is significantly higher than that of a private trader, and the probability of errors in making correct trading decisions is significantly lower.

trading risks are agreed with an investor and a maximum loss limit is included into a funds management contract

and further execution of this agreement lies entirely on the investment fund

this will be done by creating an appropriate control system, up to the execution of trading decisions by the operators-controllers department with large volumes of transactions, as well as by software tools to

limiting the drawdown of funds in the fund accounts regardless of the market and instrument traded

The trader-manager is part of the fund, its structural unit, but at the same time he is a human being capable of making trading mistakes due to carelessness or being in a special state.

after reading this post, a number of substantive questions arose:

1) if you have 15 years of experience in financial markets, at what age is your experience

2) what education do you have?

3) your work experience in financial markets - what is your position, duties and responsibilities?

4) do you have managerial experience

5) do you have supervisory experience?

rustein:

every sensible investor will run away when they read this... you don't have a good PR, you don't have a good manager, you don't have a good marketing company, do you have a lawyer ? you will need a good lawyer after such games. in a word: bambardia kirkudu.....

maybe all this isn't for reasonable investors...

i'm exercising my right not to respond to provocation

abolk:

after reading this post, some questions have arisen:

1) if you have 15 years of experience in the financial markets, at what age is this experience

2) What education do you have?

3) your work experience in financial markets - your position, duties, responsibilities

4) do you have managerial experience

5) Do you have supervisory experience?

I do not find this to be a substantive question.

start a branch and select organisers, top managers for your own business

good luck

I will continue answering questions tomorrow

good luck to everyone

Ruslion:

it is all about teamwork, mutual criticism, mutual assistance, sharing opinions and experiences, and trading ideas in the process.

Do not pay attention to such invectives of illiterate colleagues.

I see the bullshit in your post.

I've been in the market since '95, your bullshit is trivial.

I'm not going to bring in any top-notch people.

There aren't any.

some of the things you're saying.

And you're going to put together a team and build a business?

Clinic.

abolk:

collected some of your statements here:

"I'm not going to bring in top-notch professionals

There simply aren't any."

Clinic.

Comrade "...spits in the well..." Hopefully just tired - needs a rest, otherwise - totally agree with you. :-)))
Reason: