Looking for a trader - page 2

Максим Дмитриев:

How much money do you have? ))

100 quid.

As in any business, in a partnership, everyone does his or her part and everyone gets an equal share. The result of any trader's work is profit. In other words, everything above the initial capital is profit, all that is withdrawn is cut in half.

Each trader has a threshold below which investor is not interested. My current threshold is $1000 If you have it, you can try it...

I can say one thing - who wanted to work with me, he contacted me in person and did not tell me how great trader he was, but asked about my terms.

Denis Sartakov:

100 quid.

))))

If there is from 50k$ to trade at LP using FIX 4.4 Limit FOC orders - write.

You can find me at Zulu in the top.

Alexey Klenov:

If you have $50k or more to trade at LP using FIX 4.4 Limit FOC orders - write.

You can find me at Zulu in the top.

If you have a desire to tell a little bit about zulu?

About the principle of work

I was invited there, but I haven't decided yet

In a nutshell, the "Signals" service only appeared earlier.

And the subscription fee is taken from the trail, not from the trading period.

Alexey Klenov:

In a nutshell, the "Signals" service only appeared earlier.

And the subscription fee is taken from the trail, not from the trading period.

How do you mean "from the trail"?

Mickey Moose:

would you like to tell us a little bit about zulu?

About the principle of work itself.

I've been invited there, but I haven't decided yet.
I used to work with them on a demo account, earned about $200, but could not withdraw due to very strict withdrawal conditions and draconian deductions. If you don't withdraw the reward to your bank account in time, agreeing to these strict conditions, the funds are successfully burned. Somehow, in short, could not withdraw, because of the age, I do not remember the details. There is no reliability like in MKL there. It is true, if the TC is successful, then, at once dialed a lot of subscribers, the rating grows lightning fast, show on-line as drip rewards, which is very problematic to withdraw. There are no conditions like in MKL.
Reason: