Daily returns in forex, what is the target?

I can't decide what is a normal rate of return for forex per day or per trade.

When should I stop? Or not to stop at all?

If anyone has any ideas, please share,

I thank you in advance.

You can calculate the marginal yield, assuming you capture all market movements on a given symbol. Logically the figure would depend on the volatility and trading conditions used. The first point is obvious, the second puts the threshold of how small movements can be captured, for example on the MM account movements below the spread do not make sense. On ECN commission. Also worth taking into account delays and rejections etc.

All in all, BUT, AND, IF, a "net" MO of 100 old pips a day is cool.

gunia:

All in all, BUTs, ANDs, IFs aside, a "clean" MO of 100 old points a day is cool.

and what are the new points?

gunia:

You can calculate the marginal yield, assuming you capture all market movements on a given symbol. Logically the figure would depend on the volatility and trading conditions used. The first point is obvious, the second puts the threshold of how small movements can be captured, for example on the MM account movements below the spread do not make sense. On ECN commission. Also worth taking into account delays and rejections etc.

All in all, BUT, AND, IF, a "net" MO of 100 old pips a day is cool.

Assuming the trader is a seer and knows exactly all movements for 15 min, then 100 pts is a tickle. The question is not about points, but about the percentage. If you know the picks, go to them with 500 leverage. In twenty-four hours the owner of the DC).

litechat:

I can't decide what is a normal rate of return for forex per day or per trade.

When should I stop? Or not to stop at all?

If anyone has any ideas, please share,

I thank you in advance.

First you have to learn not to plummet.

I think on average, taking into account all trades (loss-making ones too) on eurodollar, there should be at least 30 pips per trade on the four digits. This means that in case of a strategy with 50% of losing trades you have to take at least 60 pips, and if you add break-even, it will be 89 pips. In the case of a trawl, we would need to take even more.

To reduce the position when the profit is slightly higher than the average for the day.

Based on the strategy, limits on losses and gains on the deposit can be implemented. For example, you can stop at increasing or decreasing the deposit by a certain% and not trade on this day.

I agree - it's all about stopping in time.

4elendger:
In 24 hours the landlord of the DC).
I'm afraid the old owners won't want to move out)

Friends, thank you. I didn't think they would respond so quickly.

I'll take 100p as a basis for stopping the trade.

sanyooooook:
and the new ones are what points?

5 mark 'new', 4 mark 'old', (1,100,000 and 1,000,000)

If we assume that the trader is a clairvoyant and knows all the moves in 15 min, then 100 pips is a tickle. He's not asking about pips, he's asking about the percentage. If you know the picks, go to them with 500 leverage. After 24 hours, the owner of the DC).

I'm not saying about foresight, I'm just saying that you can calculate how much you could theoretically get from a symbol, the current volatility and trading conditions.

It's reasonable to talk about the coefficient of this value. A.k.a. efficiency to the theoretical maximum.

And realistically at a reasonable drawdown 100 4 digit points a day is fat on average. That's if you answer as simply as possible, averaging everything you can.

If you do not know what I am talking about, you may ask: "How long do you think it is worthwhile to deposit 100 4 digits at least twice a day?

SZS 1:500 100% deposit per trade is from the same opera. Luckily there will never be less of them))))

litechat:

Friends, thank you. I didn't think they would respond so quickly.

I'll take 100 p. as a basis for stopping the trade.

Don't use points as a basis.

don't take the percentage as a basis.

As for the brokers, the real success of the brokerage business is that they do not do anything wrong with your brokerage.

If you have a large deposit and you don't want to take any chances, don't take advices from those who are on the other side.)

gunia:

5 mark new, 4 mark old, (1\100,000 and 1\10,000)

another question, enlighten us as to the historical moment when new became new and old became old: date, time and who introduced it.

Reason: