Many trades in one month

Hello everyone! I'm trying to create /find an EA that's capable of doing many trades in one month (the more it makes, the better). It doesn't need to be profitable, as long as it doesn't destroy the account. For example, in 1 year, it should not lose more than 20% of the initial deposit. 

I have tried with some old EAs of mine, but they don't meet the requirements. 

Any idea or suggestions? Do you know any EA that can make this? I have searched in the codebase, but not finding anything for now. 

Any idea is appreciated! 

Ty :)

It's, pretty simple. Make a simple strategy, and write it on code, also check your equity at every step, if its goes down 20%, close all the trades.

Simple find on any ea on code base test it if suits your purpose use it.

Or

Go to freelance section make a job for it.

Basically, what I'm trying to do is to collect rebate. I'm aiming to generate monthy transaction volume of 300 lots with an account of 10.000. I'm trying with some martingale variants and hedging, but no success so far. I'm just destroying the account by the end of the month in most cases. Any idea/suggestion of how I could achieve this?

And how does the freelance section works? I mean, how do I know that I will get what I need? And how much would something like this cost?

Regards and thanks!

PS

Pedro Severin:

Basically, what I'm trying to do is to collect rebate. 

As long as the rebate is smaller than the spread , you will still end up blowing the account , even with a 50/50 win/loss strategy . You still need a profitable strategy .

Pedro Severin:

Basically, what I'm trying to do is to collect rebate. I'm aiming to generate monthy transaction volume of 300 lots with an account of 10.000. I'm trying with some martingale variants and hedging, but no success so far. I'm just destroying the account by the end of the month in most cases. Any idea/suggestion of how I could achieve this?

And how does the freelance section works? I mean, how do I know that I will get what I need? And how much would something like this cost?

Regards and thanks!

PS

Yo do realize that you are paying your own rebate right? Brokers offering rebates, bonus, affiliate etc, anything other then doing what they are suppose to do which is brokering, are not giving you best trading conditions. 

Anyways, there was this guy who could tell all about how to make money with rebates, fortunately he was banned but maybe there is some useful answer in his thread  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/325162

Okay, this is what I came up with.

I created a "monster" that looks into bigger timeframes for the trend direction (H4 and H1 at same time) and then place 1 trade on each M1 candle. When the total profit of all the positions reach 500, I close all the basket (using 0.1 lot size with an account of 10k). It actually works but I know its very risky. Its like "position M1 trading".

The thing is that when it grabs a trend it can double the account in no time, but what I'm having trouble is when the market changes direction or start to range instead of trend. Sometimes I get stucked with buy and sell at same time and then is when big drawdowns come.

Any idea how I could filter those situations in a better way or what to do when I get stucked in those situations?

Regards and thank you!

PS

If you could figure out the answer to that question, you wouldn't need the rebate trading idea anymore then, would you?  :-)
Reason: