Looking for a trader - page 17

IMHO, every trader should have some sort of CV. Education, trading experience, a brief rationale for their TS, and the results themselves. The results alone is not enough!!!

Then there will be no such topics - the investor, having familiarised himself with this résumé, will decide whom to trust.

Alexander_K2:

IMHO, every trader should have some sort of CV. Education, trading experience, a brief rationale for their TS, and the results themselves. The results alone is not enough!!!

Then there will be no such topics - the investor, having familiarised himself with this résumé, will decide whom to trust.

And the key to the flat where he keeps the money. The current information is quite enough for me.

Alexander_K2:

And how can you entrust your money to a trader who cannot string two words together? The current result is nothing, at any moment he may lose everything if he does not understand what he is doing. Maybe that's why there are so few signal subscribers now...

The trader who can say many nice words and convince is much worse. I've heard a lot of them, they talk nice but are of no use. For example, I usually describe the gist of my work to investors in general terms, and I create theories for myself, but this description is in general terms, without any details. Trading patterns without theory is random, so before developing an algorithm, I first develop a theory on which it will be based. Only the point here is that no one will ever know this theory, because the more complete the theory describes the market, the bigger the trade secret it is.

Konstantin Nikitin:

And the key to the flat where the money is kept... For me, the current information is quite enough.

However, this is not the first time I've read on the forum about the fears of successful traders about their fate... Hmmm... I personally know very rich people running their own businesses (construction, etc, and just ordinary sole proprietorships). Why are they even less afraid? I find it hard to believe that there are people who actually raise $ 200,000 a year. Although - yes, perhaps different cities and countries have different conditions ...

Alexander_K2:

However, this is not the first time I've read on the forum about successful traders' fears for their fate... Hmmm... I personally know very rich people running their own businesses (construction, etc, and just ordinary sole proprietorships). Why are they even less afraid? I find it hard to believe that there are people who actually raise $ 200,000 a year. Although, yes, perhaps conditions vary from city to city and from country to country...

Maybe there are some, but only a few.
Often, people who have very good money (and this is a concept that everyone has), let's consider $ 200,000 a year, they will not climb somewhere else to share what or look for another small profit. Although there are such people - but only a few. I talked to a lot of people. And often more than 90 percent, do not want to bother with something else - if they are doing well and have enough income.

Evgeniy Kazeikin:

Maybe there are some, but only a few.
Often, people who have very good money (and this is a concept that everyone has), let us consider $ 200,000 a year, they will not climb somewhere else to share something or search for another small profit. Although there are such people - but only a few. I have talked to many people. And often more than 90 percent, do not want to bother with something else - if they are doing well and have enough income.

Well, 200k is too much for a handicap... The optimal withdrawal is $25-30k a year, the withdrawal is quite normal (without attracting attention).

In rubles 120-150k a month...

Alexander Sevastyanov:

... Sometimes they draw so crooked that the trade has a negative result in pips, but positive in the deposit currency.

Lot 0.06 - stop loss 300 pips - loss $18

next deal:

Lot 0.12 - take profit 200 pips - profit $24

Total: 100 pips loss, $6 profit.

You can show the same result in a month.

GhostMan:

Well, 200k is too much for a handicap... The optimal withdrawal is $25-30k a year, the withdrawal is quite normal (without attracting attention).

In rubles 120-150k a month...

Everyone has his own criteria. My brokerage companies are different. I saw real accounts on myfxbook with withdrawals of more than 1 million euros and no problems.

Дмитрий Равчев:
I am looking for a Forex trader.
Earn 40% of profits.

I AM READY, BUT IF I MAKE A LOSS HOW WE WILL DIVIDE IT

BUT SERIOUSLY, YES, I'M LOOKING FOR AN INVESTOR.

Comrades - read the messages carefully! The search for a trader is over!!! Thank you all.

Reason: