VPS server. Questions. - page 19

Epic Power #:

How do you find out? Should it work in that case? Have I got it right?

I want to solve this question before buying an Expert Advisor, because there is no Trailing in the tester.

You have shown the usual MQL5 program and the input parameters contain Trailing, it means that trailing should work. In the MQL5 Strategy Tester, you MUST check if any Expert Advisor works before buying. Read Help: TestIndicator/Bot before Buying

Как протестировать торгового робота перед покупкой
Как протестировать торгового робота перед покупкой
  • www.mql5.com
Покупка торгового робота в MQL5 Маркете имеет одно большое преимущество перед всеми другими подобными предложениями - вы можете устроить комплексную проверку предлагаемой автоматической системы прямо в терминале MetaTrader 5. Каждый советник перед покупкой можно и нужно тщательно прогнать во всех неблагоприятных режимах во встроенном тестере торговых стратегий, чтобы получить о нем максимально полное представление.

When subscribing to the Signal, it is not necessary to be 100 per cent VPS. You can, if possible, match the trading times of the Signal provider with yours, maybe it matches. And why be so stubborn about using a foreign VPS and not from this site?

Good afternoon please advise how you can pay for vpc from mt4 now due to the current world situation?

Good afternoon, I have such a problem. I rented a VPS server. I wanted to sync with MT4, but they write me "Migration to shared hosting failed: old version of EX4 file. Recompile 'CorrectiveProfit.ex4' and migrate again"

Who can tell me what to do?

Сергей Груздев #:
Good afternoon please advise how you can pay vpc from mt4 now due to the current situation in the world?
this page of the thread is a good place to share your experience: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/393111/page3
Как теперь оплачивать сервисы?
Как теперь оплачивать сервисы?
  • www.mql5.com
Хотел занести деньги оплатить сигнал. Система не приняла...

Can anyone help me with a question with the hiring of VPS?

I have recharged my MQL5 account and when I make the contract by means of payment with the MQL5 balance, it appears for me to make the payment by another means.

Thank you if someone can help me clarify and which path to take.

Which VPS do most traders use and should beginner traders use VPS with EA trading?

Jaden90 #:
Which VPS do most traders use and should beginner traders use VPS with EA trading?
This is the discussion about MQL5 VPS (because any discussion and recommendation related to any external VPS providers are prohibited on the forum).
About MQL5 VPS - I made one summary post where I tried to collect some useful information with all the particularities in very short way so read this post:
MQL5 VPS
MQL5 VPS
  • www.mql5.com
VPS issue - After syncing local MT4 terminal with VPS MT4 terminal: On my PC/Laptop the MT4 terminal change the status of the EA that was running...

Viewing a VPS

I rented a VPS through my MT4 page and i can see the new account MQL5 New York,  but can I log in somewhere and see it running.

Do i just turn Auto Trading off on my MT4 and wait to see if it will make trades without my MT4 on??

Not sure how to check to see if it's really working.

Thank you

Michael

Michael Roach #:

Viewing a VPS

I rented a VPS through my MT4 page and i can see the new account MQL5 New York,  but can I log in somewhere and see it running.

Do i just turn Auto Trading off on my MT4 and wait to see if it will make trades without my MT4 on??

Not sure how to check to see if it's really working.

Thank you

Michael

read post (there are links to discussion thread about "how to monitor" and more).
VPS testing and monitoring
VPS testing and monitoring
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, I am new to VPS. I have migrated my EA to VPS and can see that VPS is running...
Reason: