From theory to practice - page 485

Алексей Тарабанов:

Where do you think Europe gets the dollars to pay for Russian gas and oil?

You should ask Columbus.

)

Renat Akhtyamov:

You'll have to ask Columbus.

)

Well, yes - robbed and now they have to.

Alexander_K2:

I can't check on history... Here's the trouble.

I work with Erlang flows for tick quotes - no one has such archives, alas...

You need a time series with 1 value per second. And it doesn't matter whether it was a real quote or a pseudo-quote. It is this kind of series that is important. In a separate field, for a real quote (when there was a real change of time stamp or a change of price increment), put 1, for pseudo (when neither of them were present) - 0. All other values are derived from it.

Even Dukascopy doesn't have that. All include in the archives only real quotes, and spit on the pseudo, which is logical, of course.

I have long ago asked the programmers here to help - to make a utility that augments the real seconds BP with pseudo-quotes. The answer - silence. Like - what for? You can make money without it, and you can't do it yourself, or what? So on and on.

And let only those to whom it directly concerns, be offended by "morons". To the majority, but not to smart people :)))

Poor, poor Alexander, how are you going to live your life? You have an indefinite brain with cats out of sight. In the Sultonov's branch, who has been noted here, there is a code executor Herasko, in his profile there is a tick collector and there is a sitehttp://advancetools.net/index.php/instrumenty/tikovye-ob-emy/istoriya-tikov , which can satisfy almost any gourmet in ticks(24 different characters in brokers ....).

tics

It was written to you several times at the very beginning that ticks are a dead end (not a rational direction to look) and even minutes. A year has passed and you've abandoned ticks without even finding ticks interesting, which is quite strange for the abundance of terms and maths you've spouted. Constantly entering against the trend, it's not clear why, and given the research you've done, the entries are rather odd. "You won't sell an elephant with that attitude"(c) (that's to your post from earlier, about selling your system to bourgeois suckers).

Your attacks about stumps, morons etc (which is very strange for a man who classifies himself with some academic class), I suggest to consider (exactly so, and not to consider) as an indispensable sign of your genius and expressiveness of your physico-mathematical brilliance. If you have finally stepped away from ticks, here is the link to the archive of quotes from one-minute and abovehttps://www.fxclub.org/lp/quotes_archive/ without any dukas. If you search with a search engine, you may find different archives of quotes and the MQL-quotes archive.

You have all the basic data in this post. You can begin to show your magic to the world. To begin with, preferably with a university degree, your co-authorship, participation in projects, publications are obligatory, the code is assigned, they are done for the author's money and are sent to libraries, so it's not a veri top sicrit. For example like Sultonov's: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1825 https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250 .

История тиков
  • Super User
  • advancetools.net
Инструменты успешного трейдера

Unicornis:

Poor, poor Alexander and how do you go on living your life? You indefinite cat brain move out of sight. Sultonov's branch, who was noted here, has a code executor Herasko, in his profile there is a ticks collector and there is a sitehttp://advancetools.net/index.php/instrumenty/tikovye-ob-emy/istoriya-tikov , which can satisfy almost any gourmet in ticks(24 different symbols in brokers ....).

It was written to you several times at the very beginning that ticks are a dead end (not a rational direction to look) and even minutes. A year has passed and you've abandoned ticks without even finding ticks interesting, which is quite strange for the abundance of terms and maths you've spouted. Constantly entering against the trend, it's not clear why, and given the research you've done, the entries are rather odd. "You won't sell an elephant with that attitude"(c) (that's to your post from earlier, about selling your system to bourgeois suckers).

Your attacks about stumps, morons etc (which is very strange for a man who classifies himself with some academic class), I suggest to consider (exactly so, and not to consider) as an indispensable sign of your genius and expressiveness of your physico-mathematical brilliance. If you have finally stepped away from ticks, here is the link to the archive of quotes from one-minute and abovehttps://www.fxclub.org/lp/quotes_archive/ without any dukas. If you search with a search engine, you may find different archives of quotes and the MQL-quotes archive.

You have all the basic data in this post. You can begin to show your magic to the world. To begin with, preferably with a university degree, your co-authorship, participation in projects, publications are obligatory, the code is assigned, they are done for the author's money and are sent to libraries, so it's not a guarantee of top-secret. For example like Sultonov's: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1825 https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/250 .

If I were a moderator, I would delete you.

Nikolay Demko:

I would disagree. There is less money in the market only by the part paid to intermediaries (they have a unidirectional pump).

The rest is a zero-sum game, with some losses and some gains.

Simply, the bigger the player, the higher is his chance to influence the market in his direction.

That is, one big player is equal to a set of players who collude and synchronize their activity.

Thus, a major player is a structure that works in one pocket, and makes intelligent decisions.

While unsynchronized players can also make intellectual decisions (each separately), but they generalize, and at generalization, as you know, the intelligence of the crowd is equal to the intelligence of the dumbest sheep in the crowd. One dumb sheep runs away and the whole herd follows it.

Hence the moral of large structures can exhibit more intelligent behaviour than a pool of small non-communicating structures.

We just imply that the big player is one player, in which case yes the money flows from many small ones to one big one.

But in reality, the big player is thousands of traders, just they are synchronized by the common settings of the analyst, who gives the forecasts to the traders of the company in the morning (or some other synchronization).

I was once present during an emotional conversation when a large organisation's bank failed to exchange roubles for currency. Since "everything is complicated", the CFO first coordinated with the founders of the rate, then once again with the bank, the rate of course megacons, the papers are signed and the exchange takes place. Time passes, there is no money in the foreign currency account, and the delivery of raw materials from the EU, i.e. a minimum of warehouses and everything is scheduled for shipment, + Customs. A call to the bank - and we did not change the rate (at that time I looked at the schedules, there were no shocks), and for a few hours there was silence from the bank. The heat of passion was inexpressible. I.e. a big player can do and do things.))

Алексей Тарабанов:

If I were a moderator, I would delete you.

If I were a moderator, I would take this thread to the smoking room. I sincerely believe that since MQL is committed to quality content, there will be a smoking room at some point.

Алексей Тарабанов:

If I were a moderator, I'd delete you.

If you were a moderator, I'd hang myself.

I'd do it myself...

My modelling takes an exponential time scale in the market, and I found a book here - I'm reading it now...

Maybe someone might find it useful.

Files:

Alexander_K2:

My modelling takes an exponential time scale in the market, and I found a book here - I'm reading it now...

Maybe it will come in handy for someone.

I'll read it at night at work, I think I'm finishing studying the SSA method, so I'll try the SSA method at time intervals