The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 333

Sergey Lazarenko:

I can't see anything here! Where is the entry point? Where is the stop? How do you take the take?

I already told you:

Олег avtomat:

Trend UP

The price is literally winding up on the trend line .

Model:

Price = signal + noise

The trend line which is being wound is the signal with its own dynamics.

The price movement around the trend line is noise with its own dynamics.

Conditions, Decisions, Actions:

Synchronous movement of signal and noise is an Open BUY trigger.

Conflicting phase of signal and noise -- Close BUY trigger.

If we build an attractor of this movement, we will see the attractor set, to which the price is moving at the current moment in time.

This attractor will be (according to the existing terminology) strange.

About 40 years ago I did a very similar job. At the Kiev Medical Institute, when I was a cadet of KVVAIU (military bursa).

The subject was a mitochondrion, usually shaped like a cucumber, but could also be a ball, big or small.

Back then, there was only an electron microscope, slices were prepared from frozen material and it was all called morphometry. Because dead tissue is being examined.

The problem: the slice angle of the subject is unknown.

My solution:

1. Assuming the object is similar to a standard shape (cucumber, ellipsoid of rotation), I determine the height and slope angles of the cut in two planes.

2. An external addition (nothing can be done without it): according to functional characteristics of mitochondria (a separate topic), we define whether it is a cucumber or a ball. And the ball is big or small.

3. Understanding the condition of the mitochondrion (swollen, normal, wrinkled), count it all backwards.

The Journal of Cytology and Genetics trashed us precisely because we applied forward and backward conversion. The black opponent overlooked the fact that we used an external complement and pointed out that our inferences were unsubstantiated.

Oleg, do you have an external complement, or are you just converting price to trend and then reeling price to trend afterwards?

I would hate to see comments just quietly deleted. And several dozen have been deleted.

Алексей Тарабанов:

About 40 years ago I did a very similar job. At Kiev Medical Institute, as a cadet at KVVAIU (military bursa).

The subject was a mitochondrion, usually shaped like a cucumber, but it could also be a ball, big or small.

Back then, there was only an electron microscope, slices were prepared from frozen material and it was all called morphometry. Because dead tissue is being examined.

The problem: the slice angle of the subject is unknown.

My solution:

1. Assuming the object is similar to a standard shape (cucumber, ellipsoid of rotation), I determine the height and slope angles of the cut in two planes.

2. An external addition (nothing can be done without it): according to functional characteristics of mitochondria (a separate topic), we define whether it is a cucumber or a ball. And the ball is big or small.

3. Understanding the condition of the mitochondrion (swollen, normal, wrinkled), count it all backwards.

The Journal of Cytology and Genetics trashed us precisely because we applied forward and backward conversion. The black opponent overlooked the fact that we used an external complement and pointed out that our inferences were unsubstantiated.

Oleg, do you have an external complement, or are you just converting price to trend and then reeling price to trend afterwards?

Model:

Price = signal + noise

The transformation (decomposition) of price is made into two components:

1) a basic "deterministic" movement (signal) and

2) A "random" movement (noise) superimposed on the basic movement.

I take the words "deterministic" and "random" in quotes as there are some reservations that do not allow avoiding them. But for practical purposes, from an engineering point of view, it is quite acceptable.

So the answer to your question is: all information is derived from the price series. The external supplement (as you put it) is the laws of physics, namely Newton's laws of mechanics.

#3316 well here we are waiting for the market to open.

EURUSD Daily 2018.05.21.

Monday. market opening.

Алексей Тарабанов:
I'd hate to see comments just quietly deleted. And a few dozen have been deleted.

Yes, a lot has been deleted. I recently did a quick browse through the thread (wanted to find something) and I didn't find much of what was here, although I do have it in my memory.

Алексей Тарабанов:

About 40 years ago I did a very similar job. At the Kiev Medical Institute, as a cadet at KVVAIU (military bursa).

At about the same time, as a student, I was gnawing at the Automation and Telemechanics Department of the Kiev Polytechnic Institute (KPI).

Eh, it was a long time ago... and it feels like a long time ago.

Олег avtomat:

Model:

Price = signal + noise

The transformation (decomposition) of price is made into two components:

1) the main "deterministic" movement (signal) and

2) a "random" movement (noise) superimposed on the basic movement.

I take the words "deterministic" and "random" in quotes because there are reservations that cannot be avoided. But for practical purposes, from an engineering point of view, it is quite acceptable.

So the answer to your question is: all information is derived from the price series. The external addition (as you put it) is the laws of physics, namely Newton's laws of mechanics.

I would add that the model can be refined by decomposing the signal into its components:

Price = (A + B) + X

One can further refine the model by this scheme:

Price = ((A + B) + C) + X

And further:

Price = (((A + B) + C) + D) + X

Continue with this scheme

But soon enough a limit will be reached beyond which increasing the complexity of the model will not be worthwhile.

Олег avtomat:

I would add that the model can be refined by decomposing the signal into its components:

Price = (A + B) + X

You can further refine the model using this scheme:

Price = ((A + B) + C) + X

And further:

Price = (((A + B) + C) + D) + X

Continue with this scheme

But soon enough a limit will be reached beyond which increasing the complexity of the model will not be feasible.

Any external addition, e.g. a trend

... line

Алексей Тарабанов:

Any external addition, e.g. - trendy

... line

No. Not used.

Reason: