From theory to practice - page 696

Vladimir:

Thanks alexander!

Thank you, Vladimir!

I hope to meet you in the "memory" branch of the market (maybe you will start it?).

PS. I remember my promise and will certainly keep it.

Vladimir:

This is written 2018.10.30 14:35.

This is 2017.10.31 5:55pm. It'snot a leap year, it's been 365 days without 1-2 hourssince then.

And this is the first of Alexander's farewells, exactly one month later, 2017.11.30 11:30pm. The hope of completing the work is shown.

I think that since the end of October 2017 the one-year anniversary has already arrived and one can congratulate the jubilee. Especially as we are already used to his solemn parting announcements.

I congratulate you, Alexander, on joining the ranks of applicants for the hand of the "Forex Victory" princess and becoming one of its most active applicants. It's difficult to give up the idea. You have succeeded in attracting and getting more people to do something and not just to talk about it, to read books, articles and even dissertations with ideas that had never occurred to you before, to look at well known things from a new angle.

Thank you, Alexander!

+1

PS.

I very much like the tasks you have posted on the forum, I am developing with you, like a tree in winter - only sticks stick out, in summer - is spreading, and in autumn it bears fruit, now I am in summer, everything has changed. Everyone makes mistakes, you just need to find the strength to admit the error.
2018.03.21 10:07

Novaja:

Perhaps it is simpler, because everything brilliant is simple, but why are you still here?

I wasn't talking about "genius is simple".

It's about not trying to repeat someone else's mistakes.

mistakes are easier to learn from,

and in our case, you should keep them in mind and not try to overthink them

But the real ... has killed at least a year on increments and have not yet understood that this is a dead-end road?

===

I've said many times about - YES, you can analyse history, there's no doubt about that. It would even work on a demo.

But real...

The real will go against the order, not against the strategy.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

p.s. My picture is not incremental, but how the hell to use it.

Eugene, your picture suggests that the increment could be anything, for that matter.

However, the timing of this event is not known.

So we will boldly mix all the increments back in.

A dead end as the final price will turn out to be different.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Random Wandering :

sibirqk, 2018.10.29 12:12

The trajectories of a hundred series of one hundred thousand flips of a 'fair' coin. If heads roll, +1 to the previous one, if tails respectively -1. The starting point is zero. Just a nice picture.

Yep.

https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2010/03/beshi1.gif

Alexander_K:

I will occasionally post week/monthly results, but, - in other threads that will hopefully be organised.

Yes!

I am interested in the topic of market "memory" and everything that relates to it: correlation, non-entropy, heavy tails, trends, etc. The mystical and mathematical side of this stuff. Nothing more than that.

Thank you.

Good luck everyone!

Have you calculated the ACF for SB yet?

Guys, how do you create a private thread or conversation? Is that possible here? Are there any ways?

Martin Cheguevara:
Guys, how do you create a private thread or conversation? Is that possible here? Are there any ways?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Spas!

Mikhail Dovbakh:
Yep.

https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2010/03/beshi1.gif

Thanks for Bulinsky Shiryaev, I'm reading.

Reason: