From theory to practice - page 690

I don't understand anything about Ghanaian angles, astrology, etc.

But they write that they are good at guessing reversals.

They make predictions for several turning points ahead. The first one will be enough for starters, and then the rest.

and the second one?

Sasha kept saying he was looking for anomalies on the graph... That's not an anomaly.

down - up - up, instead of the usual down - up - down.

The author of the thread is betting on statistics. I think he would do well to know a cautionary tale I heard today. A man drowned in a river because he knew - statistically, the average depth of a river is 1.5 metres).

khorosh:
The author of the thread is betting on statistics. I think he would do well to know a cautionary tale I heard today. A man drowned in a river because he knew - according to statistics, the average depth of a river is 1.5 metres).
That's not the right statistic.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Sasha kept saying he was looking for anomalies on the graph... That's not an anomaly.

down - up - up, instead of the normal down - up - down.

It's just a zigzag. Here's a normal zigzag:

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Sasha kept saying he was looking for anomalies on the graph... (Laughs) That's not an anomaly.

down - up - up, instead of the usual down - up - down.

Isn't that a Monty Hall paradox?)))

khorosh:

It's just that the zigzag is malfunctioning. Here's one with a normal zigzag:

is it redrawing?

Renat Akhtyamov:
is it redrawn?
As far as I understand, only the first vertex in the 0 buffer is redrawn. From 1 onwards it should not be redrawn.

I will give you my opinion:

1. observation window: it is not right to hope that by increasing the observation window the strategy will work. Why is it suddenly does not work with a period of 480 minutes, and increasing W window = up to 1440 minutes return condition should work? Imho the correct theory should work at any time interval, the only difference is the price range in pips.

2. Currency pair: this is not just a currency A/B ratio, it is also currency A and currency B. In the end, this should be done separately for A, separately for B, and separately for A/B. In other words, the currency pair and each currency in it should be analysed separately.

That's all for now.