EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 915

Mixon777:

profits are swarming all around you - ! let the profits line your pockets gentlemen !

Think of yourselves - line your pockets.

Tantrik:
Think of yourself - line your pockets.

+1

Mixon777:
post the turkey

Vizard:

+1
an influx of missions on us sinners (they need some kind of compartment)

Mixon777:

only you forget if you have 100 thousand under your pillow then 10 is just pennies - if for you 10000 thousand is a lot to let's take 1000 dollars a day do 100 quid well that's 1 - 2 breakdowns - a thousand dollars a lot ?

take $100 and do 30 every day - take $50 and do 5 quid every day =

Simple maths !

What a funny michael isn't it ? but the profits are swarming all around you - ! let the profits fill your pockets gentlemen !

I got carried away with these wipers ... in one month I changed conditions in my advisor about a thousand times. I can say one thing .... The maximum one can survive from wipers is a small increment, percent 100 per year, and that's if you set conditions so the price corresponds to one pair ...The rest is that the price corresponds to one pair of wipers, and the rest is related to simple wipers > a long-lasting failure over a long period of time. Once you get lucky and catch a trend, and 100 times it will fail because of a long lasting flat, because wipers are powerless in flat .... not to mention the tales of breakdowns of any simple wiper with any period and smoothing method.

Tantrik:
a rush of missions on us sinners (need some kind of compartment for them)

hilarious...that's for sure...if only you could post more turkeys...everyone would play...all in good fun)))

Mixon777:

only you forget if you have 100 thousand under your pillow, then 10 is just pennies - if for you 10000 thousand is a lot - let's take 1000 dollars a day making 100 quid well that's 1 - 2 breakdowns - a thousand dollars is a lot ?

take $100 and make 30 every day - take $50 and make 5 quid every day =

Simple maths !

What a funny michael isn't it? and the profits are swarming all around you - ! let the profits fill your pockets gentlemen !

... You are still in the euphoric stage, which many people had at the start of the demos :) .... I wonder if there are a lot of experienced ones who haven't tried to use simultaneously some clear indicator, which tells them when to open and thus "make a fortune". I remember I made 50 000$ with my first demo with 5000$, and then I successfully went to 3000$ with the same indicator and method. My lots were 1.0 (as ridiculous for the deposit as yours). The problem with your proportions is that for $100,000 the loss of 20,000 is palpable in any scenario, and for 1000 quid 200 quid which may fly away for the same 5 minutes - also super palpable. The problem is that what you are trying to demonstrate in trading, precisely because of the proportions of "order volume/depo", is ultra-aggressive and doomed. And if you reduce the volume of orders to acceptable values for real trading, when you manage to stay afloat, the deposit will rather stagnate using this technique, and if you manage to increase it, the growth rate may not be satisfactory...

odiseif:
I got carried away with these wipers ... I altered conditions in my advisor thousands of times in a month. I can say one thing .... The maximum one can survive from wipers is a small increment, percent growth, 100 percent a year, and only if I set conditions so that the price corresponds to one pair ...The rest is that the price corresponds to one pair of wipers, and the rest is related to simple wipers > a long-lasting failure over a long period of time. Once you get lucky and catch a trend, and 100 times it will fail because of a long lasting flat, because wipers are powerless in flat .... not to mention the tales of breakdowns of any simple wiper with any period and smoothing method .

I like 89 so far (not trading, it shows well).

And if about trade I have 26 pairs in trade and all are in the plus (I'm testing on the demo for another 2 months) and when do I have time? (I'm interested in these pairs, but I'm not sure how to do it.)

Just a fortnight ago I raised $600 on 4 pairs at 0.2 lots in two days from 2000 k deposit... Then I lost 400 in 3 days at flat and 200 to follow on the nerves... I realized I needed a break... I traded 0.1 lots on one EURUSD pair... As luck would have it, flatty conditions... I could not reanimate psychologically. And 2 lots for the long term... I probably won't be able to sleep... I remember in the beginning I bought 1 lot at $3K... In two days I made 2k $ in a constant trend with a share... I was so euphoric... I was thinking Soros 2... That was the first time I lost a deposit... Then there were two more... It's a little easier now... but the problem is not the working strategy... it's the inability to 100% stick to the strategy. Although if you look back, everything is so beautiful... So a steady trader's psychology is the other half of the strategy. And with 2 lots I'm unlikely to be able to adequately assess the situation... emotions will turn off my mind

Good evening, gentlemen. Who has a view on the Euro/Dollar in the near future?
Reason: