From theory to practice - page 648

Martin Cheguevara:
I'm just trying to communicate)) I understand that it's extremely difficult... ...to program and I can program anything.
I can...I'm just bored to sit and achieve something on my own) there are really very few people who even try to understand what's in front of them. That's why I decided to look here) + maybe someone has thought of something extraordinary but failed to realize it. I might even help + expand the boundaries of knowledge. I like to evolve even if you have achieved your goal.

:))) Start a thread. I'm telling you again. Dedicate it to an unresolved problem - what questions, misunderstandings. There are extraordinary people here who can help in solving a particular problem. And I, if it will be on the subject, I will provide my findings.

danminin:

tractors were there. super bulls and mega bears were there. but no one has ever compared the forex market to the end of the hose.

Think about it, don't you?

Martin Cheguevara:+It's not just the markets I study... chance is all around us. And everything I've done in the market I really use in real life sometimes. It makes life easier), because if you have a lot of events in a small period of time, you need to make the right decision. That's where you remember the market and the robot)

It's time to retrain as a psychologist... After trading, it's perfect))

Vizard_:
But where 98+-2% are all random, specific captions like "GBPJPY for 2018" start
Stir the sick imagination and take us into a new reality and those who left to write "the right indicator" don't come back
So there isn't that two per cent to return.

Andrei:

Time to retrain as a psychologist... After trading it's perfect))

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH))) additional profession:D

What's up, Alexander? Have you given up, or do you still have any ideas?

I personally don't know what to think anymore.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

What's up, Alexander? Have you given up, or do you still have any ideas?

I personally do not know what to think anymore.

Nah, the last thing I did was to put a function in the EA that allows to open several orders on different pairs at the same time.

Total:

1. window - day

2. moving median

3. Dispersion - using the formula from this branch

4. several open trades at the same time.

That is all. The flow of ideas has dried up - this branch should be torn down.

Alexander_K2:

Nah, the last thing I did was to put a function in the EA that allows multiple orders to open on different pairs at the same time.

Total:

1. window - day

2. moving median

3. Dispersion - using the formula from this branch

4. several open trades at the same time.

That is all. The flow of ideas has dried up - this branch should be torn down.

My opinion is that this is not the right approach. No medians or other moving averages are suitable. The median should be = const at all times.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

My opinion is that this is not the right approach. No medians and other moving averages are suitable. The median should be = const at all times.

I wrote the algorithm to work specifically with the price.

All sorts of transformations (as Koldun does, for example) are a separate song, worthy of a separate topic.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I personally don't know what to think anymore.

Take a standard bollinger, it's more effective) just write it yourself, the standard one contains an error, and the principle of the standard one is not the best.

Reason: