From theory to practice - page 1318

Renat Akhtyamov:

volatility is not constant, you need studs...

Renat, is it +30% today too? )))

Alexander_K:

Oleksiy, my dear clown! I haven't heard your idiotic speeches in a long time (I'm crying my eyes out...) How are you?

Shurik, it would be immodest of me to write anything in your thread about characters other than yourself.

So I'm going to retire to a motivational video.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Rena, you son of a... Why did you steal the Grail and torture the suffering people?

Give me the formulae and the state.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Shurik, it would be immodest of me to write anything in your thread about people other than yourself.

Therefore, I will withdraw and limit myself to a motivational video.

is it a coincidence that the last letter in piLitE is big?

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Shurik, it would be immodest of me to write anything in your thread about people other than yourself.

Therefore, I will withdraw and confine myself to a motivational video.

Alexey, no offence - I have offered and offer you cooperation. I need research on the breakdown indicators in exchange for my TS.

You actually spit on me, well, in return you get. Fair enough. Adieu.

Alexander_K:

Rena, you son of a... Why did you steal the Grail and torture the suffering people?

Give me the formulae and the state.

If it's not a secret, what is FormulaE?

aleger:

If it's not a secret, what is a formulae?

Rena boasts that he knows some correlations in the market and they can be expressed in conventional formulas.

To me, he just uses OI, maybe he found something else. Who the hell knows...

Not all profitable TS are based on the theory of random processes and indicators of some disorder, right? That's just it...

I would like to see these formulas, but - no, the cat's silence...

Alexander_K:

... I need some research on the breakdown indicators in exchange for my TS....

The TS is in the next thread, publication every Monday, the author and advisors are available for dialogue. If you attach your gravitsapa to his Expert Advisor (just great) and here it is - the grail every Monday in all its glory, then it will be - "they should cancel Mondays". If there is no trend/float criterion, there is no TS either, what takes how much in your system, and this is different MM. Any sci-fi idea with your entry accuracy is a couple of swipes and one deviation(well that's another 1 swipe).

Unicornis:

TCs in the next thread, publication every Monday, the author and advisers are available for dialogue. If you attach your gravitsapa to his Expert Advisor (just great) and here it is - the grail every Monday in all its glory, then it will be - "they should cancel Mondays". If there is no trend/float criterion, there is no TS either, what takes how much in your system, and this is different MM. Any sci-fi idea with your entry accuracy is a couple of swipes and one deviation(well that's another 1 swipe).

Which branch exactly?

multiplicator:
the fact that in saw, the last letter is big, is that a coincidence?

I'm guessing the sign's over

Reason: