From theory to practice - page 642

Alexander_K2:

Yes....

Of course, based on practice, I was beginning to doubt whether the coveted "trend/float" key even existed...

But, I'm looking at the charts now:

Right now GBPCAD is in negative territory, EURAUD and AUDCHF are in positive territory.

And it happened so that using the condition OrdersTotal()=0, i.e. working with only one open trade, resulted in GBPCAD! Ugh, one more time...

Maybe I should open several deals at once too? I don't know... Maybe that's the secret? Ugh...

Of course, a well-constructed portfolio will be more resilient.

Novaja:
In this case, it is better to quote who wrote what and why they were right.

If you don't mind time, you can look up who wrote what and why.

Dmitriy Skub:

A negative result also has value. At least you have proved in theory and practice what you wrote about a year ago.

This is a basic principle of TC development

All unsuccessful things go to hell, only the best ones go to work

Dmitriy Skub:

If you don't mind time, you can do some research on who wrote what and why.

Go there, you don't know where, bring this, you don't know what, like in a fairy tale...

Alexander_K2:

On GBPCAD, do it! What do I want on EURUSD?

2018.10.09 09:53 Buy 0.01 GBPCAD 1.6945 1.7206 -0.14 20.00

Uladzimir Izerski:

It is better to look at the price chart rather than the synchrophasotrons.

Price moves in its specific horizons in a stable and consistent manner. You have to catch it there. You can do it with a grid))

Oh, cool colored line. I use a similar one!) It works great (unless you need to set the calculation period in yours of course))

But it's not the line itself. it's what it's based on that's where the answer lies=)

Martin Cheguevara:

Oh cool coloured line I use a similar one!) works great (unless you have to set a calculation period in yours of course))

I'm not so sure about the line itself but it's what it's based on that's the answer =)

He's just advertising his indicators in various threads, why he hasn't been banned yet I don't know

Martin Cheguevara:

Oh cool coloured line I use a similar one!) works great (unless you have to set a calculation period in yours of course))

But it's not the line itself. It's what it's based on.)

In fact, this is the pattern that everyone so stubbornly wants to find. The calculation is not very complicated. What is important is the dependence of certain factors that influence the calculation. For obvious reasons I cannot reveal all, but I show that there is a pattern and with persistence you can find it.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

He is just advertising his indicators in various threads, why he hasn't been banned so far, I don't know.

There have always been enough zealots and detractors on forums. And you, too?))

Uladzimir Izerski:

There have always been plenty of envious and spiteful people on forums. And you too?))

And for removing clowns from threads.

Reason: