From theory to practice - page 652

secret:

The picture you gave is of a single DC

hartmann:

yep

just one BUT.

this is also a statement of facts

the prediction is that if the price goes up, there will be more oranges (and vice versa)

hartmann:

Let it be a hundred DCs, it does not matter) DC clients are too skinny to move the price) all the more, all their trades are locked in the DC.

Alexander_K2:

I listened and listened to CheGevara (about Gauss on large TFs and quantile=1.6, etc.) and decided to make a simple indicator:

Total Profit: +733 pips.

Gauss has nothing to do with it. It's just that on the scale of years currency pairs are standing still - look at the W1 chart.

So much for the return.

secret:

Let it be a hundred DCs, it does not matter) DC clients are too skinny to move the price) all the more, all their trades are locked in the DC.

There is also such data on CME

there is data decomposed into large speculators, small speculators
dealers, asset managers, funds

it is from a monitoring site

hartmann:
there is also data on the CME

the data is broken down into big speculators, small speculators,
dealers, asset managers, funds

externally - the graphs are correct (the same can be done independently using SOT reports)

Market sentiment (dealers + banks) against opportunistic speculators is evident

;)

I don't think the market has a 5% of 100% speculators winning

except temporarily....

Renat Akhtyamov:

externally - the charts are correct (you can plot the same on your own from the SOT reports)

;)

except temporarily....

All market participants keep the market balanced. The speculators are pulling the hot chestnuts out of the fire. Some quite successfully.

Renat Akhtyamov:

externally - the charts are correct (the same thing can be done independently from SOT reports)

;)

except temporarily....

well big speculators, small speculators, that's clear. but what are commercials?

hartmann:
well big speculators, small speculators, that's clear. but what are commercials?
banks

Uladzimir Izerski:

All market participants maintain the balance of the market. Speculators are pulling the hot chestnuts out of the fire. Some are quite successful.

Vladimir, try to make a chart of one sale operation taking into account all the costs, profits and losses

Let's say three participants - trader, DC, bank

And all the exploits of the speculators will turn into a regular client relationship where the price will start to rise

Reason: