From theory to practice - page 647

secret:

That would be a long spam-like post)

In short, you could just read the first ten pages of each A_K thread )

Well I can do that too)))
I seriously asked ... if you remember so much information, especially that you specifically wrote about this branch)
At least in a nutshell).
Why talk otherwise? I think many will be interested in the 640 pages otherwise re-read this is a very long time.
And so although it is clear that in this branch will be

I remember the general conclusions, not the posts in detail)

In brief, many have written that AK is reinventing the sci-fi bicycle, and so far in 600 pages little has changed.

Martin Cheguevara:

This thread should be deleted and a new one made with a demonstration of the Grail. Get on with it.

Alexander_K2:
"You are making noise in the darkness,
You're singing your tune of the century,
And I'll lie down on the edge of the old town.
On the smoky bosom of unsung grass.
I'm going to lie down on the edge of an old man's house.

"On the dusky prakos, not long for the grass." (with feeling, lingering)

Life is not over, my friends...

Once again, I ask you to participate in this branch of the graaleweights with unthinkable stature and theoretical knowledge.

Can't do it without you, my eyes are blacked out...

The behaviour of the end of the hose with liquid pouring out under pressure is one type of chaotic movement, and the behaviour of the end of the hose in the hands of a kid pouring water on his friends is another type of chaotic movement. In the first case, if anything can be predicted from the previous positions, in the second case it is practically impossible. In both cases, there is a spatial expectation of hose end positions over a period. So to say, the average and its deviations. In forex the second type.

Alexander_K2:

This thread should be deleted and a new one made with a demonstration of the Grail. Get on with it.

We need a private thread or else the thread will be clogged again) You understand))

Oleg Papkov:

The behaviour of the end of the hose, from which liquid pours out under pressure, is one type of chaotic movement, and the behaviour of the end of the hose in the hands of the kid dousing his friends is another type of chaotic movement. In the first case, if anything can be predicted from the previous positions, in the second case it is practically impossible. In both cases, there is a spatial expectation of hose end positions over a period. So to say, the average and its deviations. In forex the second type.

I don't think anybody has compared it that way =B

Oleg Papkov:

The behaviour of the end of the hose, from which liquid pours out under pressure, is one type of chaotic movement, and the behaviour of the end of the hose in the hands of the kid dousing his friends is another type of chaotic movement. In the first case, if anything can be predicted from the previous positions, in the second case it is practically impossible. In both cases, there is a spatial expectation of hose end positions over a period. So to say, the average and its deviations. In forex the second type.

There were tractors. there were super bulls and mega bears, but no one has ever compared forex to the end of the hose.

Alexander_K2:

This thread should be deleted and a new one made with a demonstration of the Grail. Get started.

It was much cooler not to look for the grail. From my experience of creating trading robots I can say that it is not the trading system itself that is more important, but the modules it consists of. If they are perfectly debugged and autonomous, they will be of no value. And then you can do whatever you want...
Because each module depends on the other all modules depend on each other to some extent
For example, module of risks per trading session directly affects opening condition of trading session, or stops trading completely when "considers" that losses do not allow to get statistical advantage for example with risk limit 15$. In % I do not take because risks from initial deposit will start to grow and then most likely profit will jump with growth of the deposit. And if you set it fixed then risks will always be constant.

Martin Cheguevara:
It was much cooler not to look for the Holy Grail. In my experience of creating trading robots, I can say that it is not the working system itself that is much more important, but the modules that it consists of. If they are perfectly debugged and autonomous, they will be of no price. And then you can do whatever you want...

Good thinking, my friend. In fact, that's what I've been trying to do in this thread. To find things that are theoretically and practically workable on the market. Not much success... Alas, there are very few people who really know their way around here. All sorts of Privals and Matemats have long since left the forum... And the old guys who know something prefer to keep their mouths shut.

I do not know the purpose for which you came here. But whatever you do, it's going to be extremely difficult. There are great programmers here who can program everything in a second. But there are no people who can come up with an algorithm for taking money out of the market.

In any case, good luck!

Alexander_K2:

Good thinking, my friend. In fact, that's what I've been trying to do in this thread. To find things that are theoretically and practically workable on the market. Not much success... Alas, there are very few people who really know their way around here. All sorts of Privals and Matemats have long since left the forum... And the old guys who know something prefer to keep their mouths shut.

I do not know the purpose for which you came here. But whatever you do, it's going to be extremely difficult. There are great programmers here who can program everything in a second. But there are no people who can come up with an algorithm for taking money out of the market.

In any case, good luck!

I'm just talking to you.) I understand that it's extremely difficult... ...to program and I'll program anything.
I can... I'm just bored of sitting around and trying to achieve something on my own) there's really very few people who even try to understand what's in front of them. That's why I decided to look here) + maybe someone has thought of something extraordinary but failed to implement it completely. i may even have helped + expanded the boundaries of knowledge. i like to develop even if i have reached my goal.
+I'm trying to steer the thoughts of some of the smartest people here in the right direction because some of them have too much wisdom, but not too much... Some may have gone farther than I did ... but so far I have met only negativity. When I try to tell you something ... it's perceived as bragging ...) Although I'm not really saying complicated things ...
i like to develop even if i have reached my goal. + i do not study only markets. they are everywhere around us. And all that I have done in the market, I really use in my life sometimes. And it makes life easier), because randomness in life is when you have a lot of events in a small period of time and you need to make a right decision. That's where the market and the robot come to mind)
Reason: