From theory to practice - page 479

Oleg Papkov:
The Forex market is a market of states and their currencies, a market of exchangers, big and small. Therefore, it has many components. But no one has canceled the speculative component. And it is noticeable in the Forex market. And the purpose of it is profit. Currency intervention or macroeconomic events mask and reduce the influence of the speculative component for a time. But its share is significant. And the participants of this market segment want to see profit as a result of their activity. Hence, the liquidity providers who for some time have been working at a loss and against the market. They want to see profit and cooperate to shape the market to their advantage. The liquidity consumers have been working in the black for some time if they made the right choice. But as a result they can be at a loss. If they do not withdraw in time. And it's all wobbling PUSHEDOWN. But every single person in the Forex market knows how to count. And counting at a loss somehow doesn't make sense.

The market lives on its own.

And what do we see around us?

Nothing but conspiracies))) Chasing stops)))))))))))))))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Ooh. By the way, your post is good as fertiliser for the immature newbies.

You're welcome to it!

Sergey Chalyshev:
Enjoy it in good health!

Honestly, I grew up on posts like this. It's very useful to sift out the useful from the husk))

Alexander_K2:

I would like to see and participate in discussions on these specific areas, but what instead? Some vague fragments of phrases, secrets...?

What secrets can you have, for example, apart from a new way of weaving noodles? I don't understand... I refuse to understand.

Well, lay out your intermediate results and what exactly is the problem and undertake to check all logical proposals with the provision of results and then maybe you will find...

Alexander_K2:

I have the right to make extreme, harsh judgements. Trading on my TS gave a small (+7% on 51 trades made), but plus in 5 months. Well, OK. Let it be 0%. But it wasn't a loss! That's why I'm not ashamed of this branch.

My profitability is about 300% per year with a drawdown of about 30% (there is a screenshot in my profile header), and it's not the first year.

Nevertheless, I do not allow myself to infantile and rude statements.

Andrei:

So put out your interim results and what exactly is the problem and undertake to check all logical proposals with the provision of results and then maybe you will find out...

The all-seeing eye of the people will be hooked on a good idea, and if the idea is mediocre, you can watch from the sidelines. And chuckle sometimes)))

secret:

My returns are around 300% a year with a drawdown of around 30% (there is a screenshot in my profile header), and this is not the first year.

Nevertheless, I do not allow myself to make infantile and boorish statements.

Good.

Well, why don't you create a topic thread? Not about the TC as a whole, but about one part of it (I'm sure you use several parameters). And the whole TC is uncovered and of use to people. Now that would be a case in point!

Alexander_K2:

Well, I, for one, am objectively unable to lead neural networkers. And their branch died precisely because of the absence of a leader, so to speak...

And secrets can and should be small details - constants in TC settings, which are distributed only in private.

General areas of research should be in the public domain - to attract more participants.

OK, that's just me... I understand that this is not feasible in principle.

I have a good idea that there is a good leader in this thread and I am drawn to read and read this thread at night like a prayer.

Alexander_K2:

If there is an opinion that only profit is responsible for the mind, honour and dignity of a trader (shameful formulation, but I am telling it like it is), then I am entitled to extreme, harsh judgments. Trading on my TS gave for 5 months though small (+7% with 51 trades made), but plus. Well, ok. Let it be 0%. But it wasn't a loss! So, I'm not ashamed of this branch, but there is no grail.

Something's missing... Missing is a parameter like Hearst, ACF or non-gentropy. Perhaps, taking High/Low into account in calculations or using a neural network as a classifier...

I would like to see and participate in the discussion of these specific directions, but what instead? Some vague fragments of phrases, secrets...

What secrets could you have, for example, apart from a new way of weaving noodles? I don't understand... I refuse to understand.

We need themed forum threads with moderators like Matemat. Otherwise it's all a laughing stock...

If you say Alexandre, you think everyone here is a "moron" and understand physics and mathematics, although I don't think so (I could be wrong), but the proof of the greatness of "lapotniki") you give some figures even without reporting))) with 51 transactions!!!!!!!! without even realizing that with so many transactions, without a clear movement in terms of equity or at least the balance is nothing, as you've been told many times - check your thoughts on history. They don't have any effect on your feedbacks, you just keep them in suspense so that people can check your conclusions on their own merits.

ZS no offence written with a smile)

Aleksey Vakhrushev:

Alexander, you take everyone here as "morons" and as if you understand physics and mathematics, although I do not think so (I could be wrong), but the proof that you are great in front of "lapotniks") you give some figures even without a report))) with 51 transactions!!!!!!!! not even realizing that with so many transactions, without a clear movement in terms of Equity or at least the balance is nothing, as you have been told many times - check your thoughts on history. They don't have any effect on your feedbacks, you just keep them in suspense so that people can check your conclusions on their own merits.

ZS no offense written with a smile)

I can't check on history... Here's the trouble.

I work with Erlang flows for tick quotes - no one has such archives, alas...

You need a time series with 1 value per second. And it doesn't matter whether it was a real quote or a pseudo-quote. It is this kind of series that is important. In a separate field, for a real quote (when there was a real change of time stamp or a change of price increment), put 1, for pseudo (when neither of them were present) - 0. All other values are derived from it.

Even Dukascopy doesn't have that. All include in the archives only real quotes, and spit on the pseudo, which is logical, of course.

I have long ago asked the programmers here to help - to make a utility that augments the real seconds BP with pseudo-quotes. The answer - silence. Like - what for? You can make money without it, and why? So on and on.

And let only those to whom it directly concerns, be offended by "morons". Most people, but not clever people :)))

Reason: