From theory to practice - page 1237

Uladzimir Izerski:

There's a complicated formula here. I have to digest it))

I told you, it's natchin'.

the formula is elementary.

Chehegewara, people here are still in space...

Well, tell them.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

Chehegewara, people here are still in space...

Well, tell them.

;)

Some of them even fell down))) Ugh! Out of space!

Renat Akhtyamov:
there is

The market maker has yes.

khorosh:

At the market maker, yes.

Yes, it's public information.

link above

Alexander_K:

On OPEN M1, excluding tick volumes, it makes no difference whether it's day or night.

And these people are talking about tinny eyes, what is the world coming to? The big secret: the day/night is determined by H1 without pseudo-volumes. But the progress of TC is visible, to get to OPEN for two years is worth it (not to catch grabs at every sneeze).

Unicornis:

And these people go on about tinny eyes, what is the world coming to? The big secret: day/night is determined to H1 without pseudo-volumes. But the progress of TC is visible, to get to OPEN in two years - it is worth it (so as not to catch grails in every sneeze).

Quiet, quiet. No one likes to criticize here.

Quietly discuss. Quietly...

Unicornis:

And these people go on about tinny eyes, what is the world coming to? The big secret: day/night is determined to H1 without pseudo-volumes. But the progress of TC is visible, to get to OPEN in two years - it is worth it (so as not to catch grails in every sneeze).

Honestly, nephew, when you start to say something, I get the impression that you are delusional.

Show me your state. Like a passport - unfolded.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Quiet, quiet. Nobody likes criticism here.

We'll talk quietly. Quietly...

It was a standing ovation with applause and a low bow for TC. (I tried to imagine it - it didn't work, I have to build a model).

Unicornis:

It was a standing ovation with a low bow for TC. (I tried to imagine it - it didn't work, I have to build a model).

ironclad approach

+

Reason: