From theory to practice - page 1102

Uladzimir Izerski:

Alexander, forgive my curiosity.

Do you even look at price charts sometimes or just collect digital data for machine processing?

Screw graphs)) We need to distribute the distribution. Allocate distributions. Then the players change and redistribute everything)

Alexander_K:

I don't know... The thread has long since become a collection of vague phrases...

Just to clarify - the uncles and aunts who have influence on the movement of the course care absolutely little about points and their increments. They end up counting everything in terms of fractions/ratios/percentages. And in the analysis, the price scale is at least logarithmic. Also, these people do not just count the percentages, but the percentages in time and for a period. That is, you have to allocate something like velocity, but dependent on reference point and period of observation, I find it difficult to name an analogy in physics.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Just to clarify - the uncles and aunties who have influence over the movement of the exchange rate care very little about the points and their increments. They end up counting everything in fractions/ratios/percentages. And in the analysis, the price scale is at least logarithmic. Also, these people do not just count the percentages, but the percentages in time and for a period. That is, you have to allocate something like velocity, but dependent on reference point and period of observation, I find it difficult to name an analogy in physics.

The hardest thing is probably to find that reference point.
Because everything that happens in the market is a process flowing into each other.
Maybe I am not expressing myself precisely...

If push comes to shove... don't know ....

ps. time flows towards zero.

Continued

vladevgeniy:

Money risk will lead to direct losses. Informational - to surprises.))

It all depends on the context, a "surprise" in a public place can destroy reputation and then profit, because no one will deal with a disgraced person, and money risk is routine, every day carries money risk, you can run into someone on the road, you can kiss a glamorous pussy, anything can happen, it's normal.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

If push comes to shove... I don't know ....

ps. time flows towards zero.

yeah, it looks cool.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Continued

looks cool but the reaction speed is already 'by eye' I see about 50% of the movement being lost... Considering that 50% of the movement the market almost always works out against the gainers...then...it will just be zero at the end and that's already pretty good, but unfortunately not enough...

Vasily Perepelkin:

It all depends on the context, a "surprise" in a public place can destroy your reputation and then the profit, because no one will deal with a disgraced person, and the money risk is routine, every day carries a money risk, you can fall into someone on the road, you can kiss a glamorous pussy, anything can happen, it's normal.

))) Maybe it can.

I meant two situations. Almost what you said, of course, but not quite.

Informational risk is when a move has not yet started, or when the opposite is still going on, or the pullback is interpreted by the public as a correction (lack of information)

Money risk is when the trend is already in full swing and obvious to all. Going into a trend in this case has no information risk, but the money risk is maximum.

I think it was old Elder who told me during a lecture and suggested to choose the informative one.) But he certainly PR'd his mega-indicators there. 3 screens, etc.. In general, with confirmation of course need to act

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yeah, it looks cool.

But it's useless. It's not clear how to use it. Entering at crossings doesn't give any results.

Reason: