EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 782

strangerr:

Not so. Suppose we have a deposit of 1000 with 100 leverage, with 0.1 lot 200. What is the maximum lot? What is the maximum allowed loss per one trade in $? When the deposit reaches what amount, then increase the lot and by how much? etc.

All that. The maximum lot can be 0.5, simply there will be no free funds for opening more orders, after all the sum of the pledge is your money, the more the lot is, the less the drawdown can be sustained, so the calculation of the lot lies entirely on the trader and depends on his TS. The maximum loss is from 5% to 30%, the choice is up to the trader, so 50$ - 300$, stop loss is calculated based on it.

Vlad72:
So you're letting the price float? So you're floating a trade that's not covered?
When you enter a lot (a pair is formed) the minus was minimal, after that period, if you see that the trend is gaining momentum, I close the pair.
If you're coming back with lots of losses, you may close this pair again... After that you may close it again... This was 3 months ago... Now I remember with horror... But losses are already $5400 so I'm sorry to close it... waiting for reversal... of course I already made 3 K in free funds or immediate raise... waiting for global reversal at 1000 points While going down, you may raise another 3 K... and then you may close with small losses...

Noterday:
I've never read a single book on the subject. And probably for nothing. But I do use some common truths when managing poses, such as that it is comfortable to work, i.e. risk, without fear of losing EVERYTHING.

monstrochka:
how do you navigate it? what is what?

If you think you just have to work with arrows you're deeply mistaken. I don't think so in forex. The indicator only serves as some kind of confirmation of entry into a trade.

Ask Fartovy or google it if you're interested in candlestick patterns.

seolink74:
Theoretically with 1000$ it is advisable to trade with no more than 0.05 lots, because the market can easily move 40-50 pips against you during a correction or a small informational burst. In terms of MM, your stop loss will just merge, and you will have to keep it in this range.

I disagree. IMHO. I don't place stops.

seolink74:
It was 3 months ago ... now I remember with horror ... but minus 5400$ already so I'm very sorry to close ... waiting for reversal ... of course I already nailed 3k with free funds or by picking a lock on kickbacks ... waiting for a global reversal of 1000 points While going down will raise another 3k ... and then you can close with a small minus.

Good thinking.

Vlad72:

I disagree. I don't bet stoppers.

There is always a buy zone and a sell zone. If you are selling and the price has entered the buy zone, it is better to take a loss. And then compensate for the losses by working out in the buy zone. The price is not moving chaotically.

Losses should be accepted as a norm! But they have to be controlled. If there is a big series of losses then it seems necessary to change the strategy.

Vlad72:

I don't know, if you think you just have to work by the arrows you're dead wrong. I don't think it works in forex. The indicator only serves as some kind of confirmation to enter a trade, and to enter a trade you have to have a whole system, etc.

You can go to Fartovy with this question or google it if you are interested in candlestick patterns.

okey)

seolink74:

There is always a buy zone and a sell zone. If you are selling and the price has entered the buy zone, it is better to take a loss. And then compensate for the losses by working in the buy zone.

LOSS SHOULD BE ACCEPTED as a NORM!!! But they should be controlled. If there is a large series of losses, we should probably change the strategy.

I don't agree about the zone, in my opinion there are no such zones. There is a place where you can buy or sell respectively or close a trade.

Expectations remain the same

Н1

Н4

Reason: