From theory to practice - page 1847

zoritch:
For example, if I tell you that the discovery of a Briton eighty percent of the time works out his further intraday, is this a coincidence or a psychological pattern?

I'm not having a dialogue with a shithead. Be consistent in what you say.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Smart topics are only considered here about programming.

But the resource is designated as for traders.

So traders carry this .... and programmers smear it all over the forum. Well, that's great thinking. It pleases me.

And I thought he was adequate to begin with.

I feel sorry for my Reno :-))) ... he was very smart, but he's downgraded to programming... for some reason they all think that everyone who just shines on this forum is naive... and haven't tried to master arbitrage, overflow, renko etc ... don't want to talk on an equal footing, mistakenly believing the interlocutor to be stupider than themselves...

zoritch:

i feel sorry for my Reno :-))) ... he was very smart but he slipped down to programming... for some reason they all think that everyone who just shines on this forum is naive guys... and haven't tried to master arbitrage, overflow, renko etc ... don't want to talk on an equal footing, mistakenly believing the interlocutor to be stupider than themselves...

Who are you talking to? Wake up, you golden millionaire!

Here everyone is spread out in corners, we can only listen to clever speeches).

his indicators show... :-)))) INDICATORS, Carl... :-))))))

Uladzimir Izerski:

If I don't get banned, I'll open a test signal after the 9th. I do not know why people want to marvel at such a creation, but I'm already kind of obliged to do it.

Banned of course I can not)).

A huge request to the moderators - do not ban a man to 10-th at least ... as-well, not to pounce, and the process has already gone

Maxim Kuznetsov:

A huge request to the moderators not to ban a man before the 10th at least...as if he hadn't already been harassed, and the process had already begun

i'm all for it too... any precedents ? :-))))

Maxim Kuznetsov:

A huge request to the moderators - do not ban a person until the 10th at least...as if not to pounce, and the process has already begun.

I'm not paid for posts on the forum, I removed the programs from the Market that would not be claimed for posts, allegedly carrying hidden advertising. Why am I not allowed to post on the subject of markets now?

You no longer have any trump cards to reproach me. I'm stronger than you.))

Uladzimir Izerski:

I don't get paid for forum posts, I removed the software from the marketplace so there would be no claims for posts allegedly carrying hidden advertising. Why am I no longer allowed to post on the subject of markets?

You no longer have any trump cards to reproach me. I'm stronger than you.))

We'll see tomorrow night. Don't take it personally, but it's the only way to force you to keep your word.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

We'll see by tomorrow night. Don't take this personally, but it's the only way I can force you to keep your word.

I'll put my quote in.

Okay. I'll leave it on the wall after 8:00. I'll inconvenience myself indefinitely, but I'll tolerate it.

Where's the guarantee for tonight? Keep up appearances.)

After 8 is a stretch. And it could be infinite.

But on the 9th I'll open the signal, purely for your curiosity.)) What month are you more comfortable?))

Reason: