[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 267

1313 GMT MIG Bank looks for USD/CHF resistance at 0.96 to hold, for a return to channel support at 0.9425. Ultimately the bank has a target of the 200-day moving average at 0.8715, but says that really depends on the SNB's manipulation of EUR/CHF. USD/CHF is now at 0.954, EUR/CHF at 1.2092. (gary.stride

They're screaming for the frank to pull back to support at 0.9425. Shit, when.

margaret:
We had a "Pips Day"...
Yeah, that's for sure, I would have made everything I had planned)))

jonni:
Yeah, that's for sure, I would have cut everything I had planned on a pipsqueak)))

solar:

)))))))))))))))))))))))Yeah, that's right. I don't want to pipsqueak myself anymore.

Somebody call a mobile comrade, France has settled in all right

solar:

Somebody call a mobile comrade, France is well placed

Sign up for signals, there are enough guys in the Internet who provide such a service for about 30% of the profit! You can help us and we will compensate you! )))

solar:

Somebody call a mobile comrade, France has settled in all right

Where is it positioned, near Africa? A couple more years in the euro, it will be just there))))

strangerr:

Where is it placed, near Africa? A couple more years in the euro, it will be just there))))
do not you read the news? (there's a deleterd scammer on the forum do you think? it probably opens in 2 ways on the demo?)

strangerr:

Where is it placed, near Africa? A couple more years in euros, it will be just there))))

come on it's ok the bond sale )))) it's not that bad

The Germans and the Frogs are getting restless - they don't like the downgraded AAA ratings
Reason: