"The 'perfect' trading system - page 77

The brokerage companies broadcast their bid and ask prices to the terminal, i.e. prices at which the brokerage company is ready to execute a trade. Or "almost" ready, since the real deal price is regulated either by the market or by requotes.

You mean there's still demand/supply? ;)

Not really. The brokerage company, in addition to its spread, on average moves the price in its direction against the trader's will by a trace of 1-3 spreads.

This is a standard feature of MT4 called "New Order - Market Execution".

But in general supply and demand.

jartmailru >> :

Yeah, well... No one can go to the forum with her topic :-(.

Unless it's called something... "Designing a drainage system"-

to make the name defeat the purpose of the advertisement.

P.S.: but VictorArt would hardly carry on a dialogue with himself.

Right. (chuckles)

I was strictly on topic:

"At the link, lies an adaptive algorithm that satisfies your criteria:
1. ability to learn and adapt
2. only 1 optimisable parameter
"

Then the banter and insults began - it was a shame not to take advantage of such a powerful stream of negative energy.

I had to "convert" all that filth to my own advantage.

So, yes - cultural communication has never stopped anyone.

gip >> :

Not really. The brokerage company, in addition to its spread, on average moves the price in its direction against the will of the trader.

This is a standard feature of MT4 called "New Order - Market Execution".

But in general supply and demand.

Clearly "not quite", due to peculiarities, but in market watch it is still called bid and ask. And on the chart, it should be a bid. This is if we are talking about mt.

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>

It is clear that "not quite", due to the specifics, but in market watch it is still referred to as bid and ask. And on the chart, it should be a bid. That's if we're talking about mt.

This is yes, a peculiarity of quoted markets. In stock markets the Last price is usually considered. Especially when it comes to history. There are real trades with real volumes. On a particular bar from high to low - real trades. The closing price - the last deal of the period. Volume - amount of deals during the time of bar formation. As for the Market Profile, at CME it really is given by the exchange at the end of the day. In general, Market Profile and Volume Profile is their proprietary technology. Of course, no one prevents you from collecting the profile yourself also during the day, all data for that is usually provided by the exchange.

Thank goodness, I was beginning to lose faith in humanity. Last, it's not 'usually', it depends on the provider. Access can be aggregated, over a period, it can be detailed. It varies. But quotes are still quotes. That's all, I hope it's clear. The completeness and extent of access to data, depending on the site, can be discussed, but I do not want to. Moreover, for MTs it is unnecessary.

VictorArt >> :

It's nice to be the first in the market for "right advisers":

1. No profit guarantee

2. Ability to read tests of the adaptive Expert Advisor and its basic source code for free before purchase

3. Full source code - no cheating, 'trojans', 'bugs' etc.

4. Advice, technical support and training

Good intentions that pave the way to Hell (c) Dante Alighieri. "The Divine Comedy

Reshetov >> :

Good intentions that pave the way to Hell (c) Dante Alighieri. "The Divine Comedy.

Yeah. In our boyish language: Lasciate ogni speranza - disclaiming for the customers.

I don't feel sorry for the latter, though - Jedem das Seine.

VictorArt >> :

As an example.

In one of brokerage companies optimizer gives optimal Stopbase of 0.012 for the period from 1.01.2009-1.04.2009

Yesterday I ran the optimization according to the scheme How to Prevent Possible Losses? on the period of 1.01.2009-1.12.2009

StopBase turned out to be the same 0.012

If the StopBase turned out to be different, it would mean that the SF is starting to match the FR worse.

That's what "gradually" means - StopBase hasn't changed in 10 months.

However, the optimizer was not deceived :)

StopBase didn't change -> the synchronisation of the SF with the FR remained within the normal range -> the profit didn't take long to get there.

The current result of the UmnickTrader V2M3P2 adaptive advisor is +569%.

Reason: