From theory to practice - page 1565

Alexander_K:

:))) In the complex, please... For the whole of August - so you can see it's not a one-size-fits-all deal.

What's the question, that's the answer. If I do August, ask for a year. I do a year's worth, you ask for the real-estate. I will show the real state, you may ask for bank reference on income for the last year. Here's the test for August.

Alexander_K:

Yes, I agree. You did it promptly - I don't see any catching or tinkering.

Thank you. That was awesome.

Glad if the video helped you in any way to understand which way to go)

khorosh:

Whatever the question, that's the answer. If I do it in August, ask for a year. If I do it for a year, you'll ask for a real-estate. I will make a straight from the real, you'll ask for bank statements for the last year. Here's the test for August.

What for? No need.

It was important for me to see that trading in relation to MA in the channel to return to the average, which gives a stupid 0 for August with a huge drawdown - it's all nonsense and that there are other profitable strategies.

In my case, this means that I am switching completely to my lower chart:

And will only work with it from now on.

Thank you!

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:
I'm glad if the video has somehow helped you to understand which way to go)

:) Still, I'll torture my lower chart some more. If I lose it too, then yes.

Alexander_K:

:) Still, I'll torture my lower chart some more. If I lose it too, then yes.

Thank God the church is always open for the congregation and pockets for the broker;)

khorosh:

Whatever the question, that's the answer. If I do it in August, ask for a year. If I do it for a year, you'll ask for a real-estate. I will give you the real state, you'll ask for bank statements for the last year. Here's the test for August.

Here's the balance graph:

Alexander_K:

What for? Don't.

It was important for me to see that trading relative to the MA in the channel to return to the average, which gives a dumb 0 for August with a colossal drawdown, is all nonsense and that there are other profitable strategies.

In my case, this means that I am switching completely to my lower chart:

And will only work with it from now on.

Thank you!

Draw a straight line lower the effect will be the same, tell me a newbie what did you see in the lower chart?

It's just interesting to hear how the price touched the lower one, take a ruler and draw a horizontal line on the monitor, the effect will be tremendous!

I haven't tried it with M5 for example, there's ADX and a lot of standard indices that work well if you prepare them properly, or am I wrong? I want to hear the answer... Why do you analyze your strategy? Where are all the developers from 2005-2009? When you go there, new blood grinds down the same way, there were professors from Tajikistan, I do not remember his name, by the way where is he with his formula, he worked out something there....

Evra

Alexander_K:

What for? Don't.

It was important for me to see that trading against the MA in the channel to return to the average, which gives a stupid 0 for August with a colossal drawdown, is all nonsense and that there are other profitable strategies.

Have you ever doubted that before?)))

Pul-Adgi Mo-UlStan:

Draw a straight line on the bottom line the effect will be the same, tell me a beginner what did you see in the bottom chart?

It's just interesting to hear how the price touched the bottom?, take a ruler, and draw a horizontal line on the monitor, the effect will be tremendous!

I haven't tried it with M5 for example, there's ADX and a lot of standard indices that work well if you prepare them properly, or am I wrong? I want to hear the answer... Why do you analyze your strategy? Where are all the developers from 2005-2009? When you go there, new blood grinds down the same way, there were professors from Tajikistan, I do not remember his name, by the way where is he with his formula, he got something from there.... .

The bottom is not the MA, but the variance, the calculation of which is based on a certain formula. There are no MAs at all. To understand how to build the bottom indicator, you have to reread all 1500 pages of this thread.

Is that all you need? You've got the Grail, as well as many others... I alone, like a beaten dog, keep looking for it, looking for it... And howling at the moon at night....

Alexander_K:

The bottom is not the MA, but the variance, which is calculated according to a formula. There are no MAs there at all. To understand how the bottom indicator is built, you need to read all 1500 pages of this thread.

Is that all you need? You've got the Grail, as well as many others... I alone, like a beaten dog, keep looking for it, looking for it... And howling at the moon at night....

I understand you, we've all been through these millstones. But if we had listened to what people with experience told us, we would have understood where to go sooner. But people are like that until they get it all, nothing comes to them, so you are not the first and not the last.

I've already written above, a professor even wrote an article about his formula, even the programmers involved, I myself tested this code was a fool, but everyone who took part in it was no better))) And those who have experience just watched this whole circus)))) There was a lot, how many different strategies we looked through, and what? We all ended up going back to standard ones, was it worth the effort?

You may take ADX, I have shown you the entrance condition. Once a month take 20 pips to start with, then more, and train yourself to restraint. You will succeed! 20 pips a month is a lot, take my word for it. You can spend a thousand trades, you will end up with 1000 points minus at the end of the month or even more.

Reason: