From theory to practice - page 1402

vladevgeniy:

It's sometimes slower in the end - faster)))))))

Time and money in and around forex are inseparable and have their prices

Do I understand correctly that there is a heated discussion here about a demo signal, with a yield of 1.5% for a fortnight, with a drawdown of 6%? )))

Макс:

Do I understand correctly that there is a heated discussion here about a demo signal, with a yield of 1.5% for a fortnight, with a drawdown of 6%? )))

nor

Renat Akhtyamov:

channel ;))))))))))))

hilarious

Oh, don't give me that song from when I was a kid.

they have nothing to do with money

)))

What are you meowing about? You can say it in Russian.

P/S You have a sad childhood with channels and fibonacci.

Макс:

Yes. And hard averaging. And we're saying it's a grill.

Discussing a signal that isn't worth a flea cat.

Evgeny Belyaev:

Yeah. And by hard averaging. And saying that the grail.

Talking about a signal that's not worth a flea cat.

Who's averaging like that? Alexander_K? Or what's....? ? Where's the information from? I don't know. I use different averages myself, up to 2) Without increasing the lot.

Макс:

We are talking about the maximum possible profit, occurring on a daily basis in the forex market

Evgeny Belyaev:

What are you meowing about? You can say it in Russian.

P/S You have a sad childhood with channels and Fibonacci.

yeah

put them on the price tag in the shop

What do they say about you?

Same here.

there is no plan in the market and there can be no prediction.

there's an instantaneous price reaction to the traders' actions

aleger:
We are talking about the maximum possibleincome arising every day on the forex market

If income arises, it means that someone is receiving it. Let's be more specific: who has the highest possible income arising every day on forex, I want to hire him as a teacher).

Renat Akhtyamov:

There is a momentary price reaction to the traders' actions.

Are you stoned? So the price depends on the actions of the cats (traiduns). Traidun go potty, go for a walk, get drunk the price should react to that? You're flattering yourself flea-bitten.

Reason: