From theory to practice - page 1356

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Randomness is a manifestation of necessity. (K. Marx). It is an unacknowledged regularity.

Rubbish. Rare these days.
Typical mechanisticism, very common in the days of Marx-Lenin.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Bullshit. Rare these days.

Quoting is the generation of random numbers?

They've got the SB, bollocks...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Is the quote a random number generation?

The SB they have, btw...

Not exactly. But, for the most part, yes, exactly.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Rubbish. Rare these days.

J. Bernoulli wrote 300 years ago: "And yet, usually only eclipses are regarded as necessary phenomena, while the fall of a bone and the future weather are regarded as accidental. The reason for this is solely the fact that we do not know enough about the supposed data to determine what follows and what actually happens in nature. Even if this is known, mathematical and physical knowledge is insufficiently developed to be able to predict such phenomena from given causes, in the same way as eclipses can be deduced and predicted from perfect principles of astronomy. And the eclipses themselves, before Astronomy had reached such perfection, had to be classed as accidental to no lesser extent than the other two phenomena. Hence it follows that what appears to one as accidental to another (and even to the same person) and at another time, after a knowledge of the causes, appears necessary. So the chance mainly depends on our knowledge, because we do not see any contradiction to the non-existence of an event now or in the future, although here and now, due to the nearest cause, unknown to us, it either is realized with necessity or must be realized".

apr73:

J.Bernoulli wrote 300 years ago:

And so Wolf Messing was on his way from Moscow to Leningrad. ,.......

apr73:

J. Bernoulli wrote 300 years ago: "And yet, usually only eclipses are considered as necessary phenomena, while the fall of a bone and the future weather are considered as accidental. The reason for this is solely the fact that we do not sufficiently know what is supposed to determine the following and what is actually known in nature. Even if this is known, mathematical and physical knowledge is not sufficiently developed to be able to deduce such phenomena from given causes, in the same way as eclipses can be deduced and predicted from perfect principles of astronomy. Even eclipses themselves, before astronomy had reached such perfection, had to be regarded as accidental to a lesser extent than the other two phenomena. Hence it follows that what appears to one as an accident to another (and even to the same person) and at another time, after a knowledge of the causes, appears necessary. So the chance mainly depends on our knowledge, as we do not see any contradiction to the non-existence of an event now or in the future, although here and now, due to the closest cause, unknown to us, it either is realized with necessity or must be realized".

Mechanismism was very common. Back then, everything seemed to be explained by a lack of knowledge.
As it turns out later, this is not the case - no knowledge will suffice. In principle.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Mechanisticism was very common. Back then, everything seemed to be explained by a lack of knowledge.
As it turned out later, this was not the case - no amount of knowledge would be enough. In principle.

"It follows that what seems random to one, seems necessary to another (and even to the same) and at another time, after knowledge of causes."

This is what Renat wrote about (if I understood him correctly), what to you is accidental is to him (after the knowledge of causes) necessary.

apr73:

"Hence it follows that what appears to one to be accidental, to another (and even to the same) and at another time, after knowing the causes, appears necessary."

This is what Renat wrote about, what is accidental to you is necessary to him.

I guess Renat has excessive ego and euphoria, nothing more.
I've had periods where I've entered a wave and for a long period of time things have gone like clockwork. Yes, it feels good, but it's an illusion. I realised that, but it still feels great. The feeling of knowing everything ahead of time,
I've written before that I invented the Grail. In fact, it turned out that the Grail only exists from mid-May to the present. Once it started, it will end - not worth bothering with.

To the high pressure of A_K.

The life of a Forex programmer is hard and unpleasant.
And on the stock exchange, the programmer.
♪ he's fun and he's casy ♪

apr73:

"Hence it follows that what seems to one to be accidental, to another (and even to the same) and at another time, after the knowledge of causes, seems necessary."

This is what Renat wrote (if I understood him correctly), what is accidental for you is necessary for him (after knowledge of causes).

Accidental is the excessive accumulated energy expressed in the maximum deviation from the norm.

Reason: