From theory to practice - page 1362

Reads me 'doll'. He bought some gold last night.)

He knows I know.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Reads me "doll". He bought some gold last night.)

He knows I know.)

You're cool. You must be very rich. Didn't you set the record for income tax paid in Minsk this year?)

Макс:
You're cool. You must be very rich. Didn't you set the record for income tax paid in Minsk this year?)

You don't have to worry about that.

My mother-in-law is rich.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

You don't have to worry about that.

My mother-in-law is rich.)

Or maybe I work for the KGB. Well, then your earnings are a big concern of mine. I'm worried about you.

Макс:

Or maybe I work for the KGB. Then your earnings make me very anxious. I'm worried about you.

It's more like you work for the kgb, not a trader%))

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's more like you work for kgb rather than a trader%))

I look at my results lately and realise I'd rather work for KGB than all this))

Макс:

I look at my results lately and realise I'd rather work for the kgb than all this))

the kgb serves, not works.... alas these are different things ;)

Hint: In the army, the officer's supervisor is the best friend and comrade-in-arms, he even sometimes visits officers at organized events with alcohol consumption, even consumes hot drinks with the team, but the goals are quite different.... They do not dismiss him from the army for drinking ;)

Igor Makanu:

the kgb serves, not works.... alas, these are different things ;)

Hint: In the army, the officer's supervisor is the best friend and comrade in arms, he even sometimes visits officers at organized events with alcohol consumption, even consumes hot drinks with the team, but the goals are quite different.... they do not dismiss him from the army for drinking ;)

The army is disciplined. They have two drinks in the morning and two drinks at lunch)

Evgeniy Chumakov: 2019.06.15 12:52

I say Eva will grow up

;)

I told you it would grow, Eva has grown ;)

Uladzimir Izerski:

The army is disciplined. They have two drinks in the morning and two drinks at lunch)

No, those with the LS do not allow themselves (the open bums do not count) for it is impossible to leave a hundred mature males for an hour, if they do not kill each other with pillows, they will invent another fascinating game ))))

Home guards and warrant officers don't count, it depends on their drinking habits

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I told you it will grow, Eva has grown ;)

your statement is fine, but to put it into practice you need to know when it will be ;)

Reason: