From theory to practice - page 1357

apr73:

"Hence it follows that what seems to one to be accidental, to another (and even to the same) and at another time, after the knowledge of causes, seems necessary."

This is what Renat wrote about (if I understood him correctly), what is accidental for you is necessary for him (after the knowledge of causes).

Is that what I wrote?)

Well right, and nothing else.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Randomness is the excessive energy accumulated in the maximum deviation from the norm.

Remember Buddha, Mahatma Gandhi, who was immensely wise and happy, and after his death only his sandals remained, you should think if you need energy in the formula

Aлександр Антошкин:
Remember the Buddha, Mahatma Gandhi, who was immensely wise and happy, and after his death all that was left were his sandals, so think about whether you need energy in the formula

So the whole movement is built on energy. How do I get it to go away, I don't know? We will remain at a dead end, won't we?

Uladzimir Izerski:

So the whole movement is built on energy. How do I get it away from me, I don't know?

And you think that movement is built not on energy, but on its absence. You'll feel better.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Consider that the movement is not built on energy, but on the lack of it. You'll feel better.)

Well, well, well? Patients in ward six are getting restless. They're about to get a beating.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Did I write that?)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page1230#comment_11744765

"with this formula (hopefully revolutionary) you can predict without lag the trend on almost anything with a time-based observation graph I will write a whole paper on the subject, it will be useful not only for financial markets"

Have you written? It turns out it's no longer an accident.

От теории к практике
От теории к практике
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый вечер, уважаемые трейдеры! Решил было на какое-то время покинуть форум, и сразу как-то скучно стало:)))) А просто читать, увы - неинтересно...

apr73:

Did you write? So it's no longer an accident.

It's time))

apr73:

Did you write? So it's no longer an accident.

I remember that. I'll look into it in half a year.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Well, well, well? Patients in ward six are getting restless. They're about to take a beating.

You? It's about time.)
Price is going where it's easiest. Like everything else in the world, the path of least resistance.
And you and Renate are always up against it. One against the steam train, pardon me, the crowd, the other something about energy... Mm-hmm.
Zy Explain for those who do not understand. Everything has always evolved falling into a potential pit. For which energy is not required.))

Renat Akhtyamov:
I remember that. I'll do it in half a year.

I'm not rushing you, and I'm not pushing you, but if you do it, it will be really cool.

Reason: