From theory to practice - page 1358

Yuriy Asaulenko:
You? It's about time.)
The price goes where it is easiest. Like everything else in the world, the path of least resistance.
And you and Renat are always against it. One against the steam train, pardon me, the crowd, the other something about energy... Mm-hmm.

I won't say a word. And that would be the right answer)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'm not going to say anything. And that would be the right answer.))

To each his own", as Hitler said. One needs Petrosian, the other Verharna, someone needs Dom-2, and someone needs Wagner. Naturally, the energy supply for such a trade requires quite different things.

apr73:

I'm not rushing you, let alone insisting, if you do it, it will be really cool.

I will.

I'm working my way through it, the process is underway.

Aлександр Антошкин:
To each his own", as Hitler said. One needs Petrosian, the other Verharnes, one needs Dom-2, and one needs Wagner. Naturally, the energetic nourishment for such a trade requires quite different things.

It is not a question of energetic nourishment of cognition, but of energetic nourishment of the process.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's not the energy nutrition of cognition that's the question, it's the energy nutrition of the process.

is the right question

the driving force is to understand

if you rely on SB it is a road to nowhere, there is no solution

Renat Akhtyamov:

right question

the driving force needs to be understood

Without it, blind kittens)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Without it, blind kittens)

No, they're not.

It's just that any analysis will give an ex post facto rather than an ex ante result.

Renat Akhtyamov:

No, they're not blind.

It's just that any analysis will give an ex post facto rather than an ex ante result.

I see, they only look at the BACK))

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's not the energy supply of cognition that's the issue, it's the energy supply of the process.

Then, for simplicity, let's divide it into two energies.Marriage is, it is from birth, a mistake of nature, as they say.

Aлександр Антошкин:
Then for the sake of simplicity, let's divide it into two energies.Marriage exists, it is from birth, a mistake of nature, as they say.

So do we reject one and take the other, or is it 50/50 again?