From theory to practice - page 1670

Look at this distribution. It's probably not normal either, I don't know much about it.

Files:
Files.zip  563 kb

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Look at this distribution. It's probably not normal either, I don't know much about it.

http://datascientist.one/proverka-na-normalnost/

Проверка на нормальность
Проверка на нормальность
  • datascientist.one
Тестирование данных на нормальность часто является первым этапом их анализа, так как большое количество статистических методов исходит из предположения нормальности распределения изучаемых данных. Например, пусть необходимо проверить гипотезу о равенстве средних значений в двух независимых выборках. Для этой цели подходит критерий Стьюдента. Но...

Renat Akhtyamov:

It seems to me that the distribution will be closer to normal if you analyse the price movement in a channel like this:

Everyone has their own way of learning about the market.

There are many ways. You have to find your own.

Renat Akhtyamov:

It seems to me that the distribution will be closer to normal if you analyse the price movement in a channel like this:

That's what I do. When thinning quotes depending on time of day, the channels are as even. I try to handle giant price leaps with the breakdown indicator. But I try to avoid them, I haven't learned how to do it.

I do not open the signal yet not to shame myself once again. If it goes well, of course, I will show and tell you.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I see the signal has opened, Rena? Good riddance! And may your thirst to share the Grail with everyone never leave you.

Alexander_K:

Nah, still,EUR and USD distributionsare not normal.

It makes no difference whether you work with the individualEUR/USD orEUR and USD individually. Ugh. Fuck it all...

So no ideas at all? Sadly ...

Alexander_K:

I see the signal has opened, Rena? Good riddance! And may your thirst to share the Grail with all.

Sync by honeybunny

The formulae in the picture above

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

senkai

The formulae in the picture above

;)

Oh, man!
I thought I'd raised 200 from 50 in one day.

but it turns out it's a starting deposit of 200.

Why does it show like that, in steps?...

multiplicator:
Oh, man!
I thought I'd raised 200 from 50 in one day.

and it turns out it's a starting deposit of 200.

Why does it show like that, in steps?...

Yeah, dunno.

I need to reopen it to avoid confusion.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yeah, I don't know.

I need to reopen it so there's no confusion.

Is it really real?

Happy bidding. And good nerves! :)

Reason: