[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 669

Came back, the sell in b/w went out at 1.3320

What's going on? They left, closed below 1.3290 and what happened

I see at 1.3270, but what about the rest?

It was a clear b/u.

I went classical - as +20 points to breakeven and trawl by 50 points.

I was not even allowed to spend a little

Sold again, but already 1.3315

Alex_K:
Do you happen to have a dragon tattooed on your back?)

I have a penguin.

emotraid:

I got the penguin.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) No funny avatar

solar:

I'm... I'm a prostitute... we go down, we go down... tensions over iran + oil price, catch your own reversals, i'd rather go later but with the market
So don't make it personal. I'll probably repeat myself, like the ones before me. a man expresses his opinion. Even if it's wrong, it's his opinion. Everyone is wrong. I agree with him though. The fundamentals are not in favour of the eur.

jonni:

"And those of you who remain alive will be jealous of the dead."

Sold out too, I don't think Landon and Frankfurt will surprise any more today.

What's there to think about? Of course they're not.

Because they've already closed...... :)

dssolov:
So don't get personal. I'll probably say it again, as has been repeated before me. the man is stating his opinion. Even if it's wrong, it's his opinion. Everyone is wrong. I agree with him though. The foundation is not in favour of the eur.

)))) oh you all react so painfully to your predictions as if they were a part of you... i did not make fun of Articulus, just kidding... everybody's wrong .... what's the big deal?

O.Zy...:

What's there to think about? Of course they won't.

After all, they've already closed...... :)

Landon, not yet. Gina, maybe your depo won't break even yet. We'll go to 19-zero and maybe 180.

Ah, I missed London too. Out.

emotraid:

I got the penguin.

yemo he promised you on the 23rd but didn't say when)))))

there's still time)))

Because it's not just predictions, it's part of the job. Calculations and all that. At least for me. That's why there's such a reaction.

Kiska-murka:
Well?
Closed in profit
Reason: