Help - I'm a newbie - page 5

arraga:
I think I have not been answered on the merits of the question. Once again (and I will say it a thousand times) - I ordered the work and paid for it. The work was not done until the end, i.e. poor quality. On the page order I found no where to leave feedback. How to be? Forget?

Where did you pay and most importantly where did you order?

This thread has helped me at least in the following ways. Now of course I will create a new task to improve this EA (like a sucker), which is already working, and in which I need to change just a couple of lines. I'll write down your nicknames - the ones who are out there, blathering negativity - and it will be much easier for me. It will immediately be clear who to reject)))). Thank you all.

Vladimir Zubov:

Where did you pay and most importantly where did you order?

Are you kidding me? Paid here and ordered here - at www.mql5.com

arraga:
I'll write down your nicknames.

Maybe it's better not to write them down. Bad memory is not always good for karma...

arraga:
This branch has helped me at least in the following way. Of course, now I will create a new task for improvement of this EA (like a sucker), which is already working and needs to be changed just a couple of lines. I'll write down your nicknames - the ones who are out there, blathering negativity - and it will be much easier for me. It will immediately be clear who to reject)))). Thank you all.

Please sign up anyone you like. You have been and are being given good advice on this site. And this site is the only official MQL5 site, you can tell your friends about it.

arraga:
Are you kidding me? Pay here and order here - at www.mql5.com

If here, there is always a servicedesk in the profile. But it's alarming that there are no jobs or applications in the"arraga" profile.

Author, where's your EA and indicator? Put it in the thread and get on with it, it's already 5 pages long...

arraga:
Are you kidding me? Paid here and ordered here - at www.mql5.com

Arra, I am an investigator in Ukraine's cybercrime unit. You give knowingly false testimony, you want to evade the real testimony by all means. What kind of help are you waiting for? Once again, you did not apply for a job on this site.

Good luck.

Vladimir Zubov:

If here, there is always a servicedesk in the profile. But it is alarming that there are no jobs or applications in the profile of"arraga".

That worries me too. Now I created a request in servysdesk with the text "Hello, I recently made an order and paid $ 50. In the payment history this order is there. Where do I see it in my profile?"

And I'm alarmed by the fact that I mainly did this order only because of the article about api, which was at https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/4160 - but now this article is not there, and it's not in web archive. I'm starting to doubt that MT5 allows me to work with API of any exchangers)))) but my Expert Advisor is working right now!

geratdc:
The author, where are your EA and indicator? Why don't you post it in the thread? It's already 5 pages long...

No problem. I don't think you need any indices, but here's the advisor.

And since you posted it, I think the problem is clear to everyone.

So let's say the address is https://wex.nz/api/3/ticker/btc_usd

instead of it, we need to put something like https://bittrex.com/api/v1.1/public/getmarketsummary?market=usdt-btc and so instead of buy and sell - Ask and Bid

I don't have it, I don't want it to work on other cryptocurrencies. It doesn't work for me. That's the whole point of the problem.

Files:
miron_arb.mq5  20 kb
Reason: