Avalanche - page 132

Galina >>:

Потестировала пару раз вашего бота.
Давайте рассмотрим все подробнее:
1. Бот открыл первую позу, она уходит в минус... открывается обратная на заданном расстоянии, обьемом в два раза большим. Тут все понятно.
Бот открыл первую позу, она уходит в плюс...... что делает бот ? ничего, ждет когда поза уйдет в минус, что бы мона было открыть обратную.
ВВОДИТЕ ТЕЙК ПРОФИТ, как для первой, так и для последующих позиций.
И еще кое что.
2. При таком подходе неважно куда идет рынок, то есть нет смысла ставить два отложника на пробой от текущей цены.
Пусть бот открывает позы наобум, в любую сторону ! например, если предыдущая свеча черная, то со следующей бай.
Это так же повысит его производительность, тем более если бот на минутах будет торговать. Тем больше позизий он откроет, тем для него лутше.
А так, он просто выставляет отложники и сидит целую вечность, все ждет, когда какая то из них сработает.
Диапазон нужен, я имею ввиду отложники на заданном растоянии тогда и только тогда, когда поза уже открта !!!
Если не сложно, пожалуйсто, доработайте код, пусть люди пользуются, кому нужно.
(я например не сильна в программировании, мне в основном помогают, поэтому писать его сама не стану, а просить друзей лишний раз, то же как то не очень хочется. Уж поймите....)
А сливная система или нет, каждый для себя вправе решить сам.
Тем более, я с автором согласна, ЭТОТ ИНСТРУМЕНТ ВПОЛНЕ РАБОЧИЙ !
А кому не нравиться, пусть не пользуют (я например вряд ли стану :))))
Хотя все познается в сравнении.
Если кто мартины любит, то тем явно понравиться. Результат хороший, и иски тут тоже относительно ясны.

Thank you for your comments. I'll be sure to refine the code and be sure to post it here. Here is another tip about trawl. So I'll take your comments into account, add trailing and post the new version.

khorosh >>:

Без использования OrderCloseBy, на графике просадку 1700$ тоже не видно.

Eh... well then I don't see how that's possible. Isn't it true that it's not just about the Y-axis scale here? -1700 should be visible... Maybe someone else can explain.

rumata1984 >>:

Не могли Вы объяснить поподробнее, что значит "не отражается просадка в одной позиции"? Ведь нам же в любом случае приходится закрывать убыточные позиции, эти убыточные позиции обязательно есть - по принципу нашей торговой системы.

If a position is closed with a loss, this drawdown will be visible on the balance graph.

But if the position has suffered a huge drawdown (the lot is large and the price went against the position at once) and then was closed with a profit, this will not seem to be shown on the diagram. But it will be displayed in the report header where the drawdown is shown by equity.

khorosh >>:

Есть такой способ торговли, большой долей депозита, в расчёте на то, что при умелых действиях можно до момента слива успеть заработать несколько начальных депозитов. И некоторые подобный способ используют в реальной торговле, периодически теряя средства в размере начального депозита.

Нельзя воспринимать как догму, что всегда надо использовать депозит на 3-5%.

I don't care if it's the phases of the moon. There's one kind, there's another... why are you giving me a list? I'm talking about the author trading anything but Avalanche. That's the point. It's Avalanche. In your tester, try Avalanche with initial lot 20% of the deposit... on what turn will you lose by 2? I do not care how the author trades and by what technical means. I do not know, I cannot trade by Avalanche. A rhetorical question, eh?

What difference does it make to you all?
HOW THE AUTHOR TRADES!
Why are you all picking on him?
Why has no one thought of starting a similar thread before him (and me too, by the way)?
It's obviously not about the strength of your mind, since you're arguing.
Say, what's not to understand? How many times can you talk out of nothing and into nothing?
IT HAS LONG BEEN CLEAR TO EVERYONE WHAT TRAP IS.
The system's profitability depends on the size of the deposit, and it's not much better than martin.
ENOUGH ALREADY!
Let's talk about the subject in a constructive way.
If you don't like it, you should not read this site, especially if you leave crappy comments.
Do you want money for selling them here?
YOU'RE AS DUMB AS FOOLS, I SWEAR!

I propose to declare the Avalanche system a national treasure and
and put it in the mausoleum instead of Lenin and everyone will be happy.

Galina писал(а) >>

What difference does it make to you all?
HOW THE AUTHOR TRADES!
Why are you all picking on him?
Why has no one thought to start a similar thread before him (and me too, by the way)?
It's obviously not about the strength of your mind, since you're arguing.
Say, what's not to understand? How many times can you talk out of nothing and into nothing?
IT HAS LONG BEEN CLEAR TO EVERYONE WHAT TRAP IS.
The system's profitability depends on the size of the deposit, and it's not much better than martin.
ENOUGH ALREADY!
Let's talk about the subject in a constructive way.
If you don't like it, you should not read this site, especially if you leave crappy comments.
Do you want money for selling them here?
YOU'RE SO STUPID. I'M TELLING YOU.

hmm... that's what you should have said... I'm out of here...

Galina >>:

Да какая вам всем разница то ???
КАК АВТОР ТОРГУЕТ !
Ну что вы все к нему прицепились то !
Почему то никто до него не дотумкал подобную ветку завести (и я кстати то же)
Это явно говарит не о силе вашего ума, раз спорите.
Скажите, ну что непонятного ? Сколько можно из пустого в порожнию перетирать ?
ИТАК ВСЕМ ДАВНО ЯСНО ЧТО ТАКОЕ ЛОВИНА.
И что прибыльность этой системы напрямую от размера депо зависит, и что она немногим лутше мартина.
ХВАТИТ УЖЕ !
Давайте по теме, конструктивно.
А свое мнение при себе оставьте, не нравится, так и нечего читать ветку, тем более коменты поганые оставлять.
Вам что здесь за деньги что ли впаривают ???
ГЛУПЫЕ КАКИЕ, КАК ДУРОЧКИ ЧЕСНОЕ СЛОВО !!!

When you meet a liar, how do you communicate with him, I wonder? Do you invite him to a cup of tea?

You just don't care until you feel your own benefit or no benefit. Often lies have a place, even more often than in real life.

Hahaha) Galya read the forums there have been a million of these Lavin a long time ago, do you think that no one has thought of this before?
Not much better than martin? What system? There's no system here, it's pure martin.) There's no system, it's pure martin. Everything depends on martin and on whether we have enough dough to survive the drawdown.)
I do not like when they talk nonsense, if you think that everyone should look at the nonsense and shut up, it is your problem. People need to know their heroes. Look at them... you cannot say a word against them, they are like a cult of personality or like dead people who are either good or not good at all. The slightest criticism... and quite fair criticism at that... look how they're reprimanding you.
You propose to strictly praise the author and the landslide in this thread? And you cannot say a word against it?

Oper писал(а) >>

When you meet a liar, how do you communicate with him, I wonder? Do you invite him to a cup of tea?

You just do not care, until you feel your own benefit or no benefit.

I follow this thread from time to time.
I HAVEN'T NOTICED ANY LIES FROM THE AUTHOR'S SIDE!
ALL THE INSULTS ARE FROM THE SIDE OF THE FORUM USERS,
And yet, paradoxically, the reports that people have posted at least show everything clearly.
Okay, I will not be like you.
Just be specific.

Reason: