From theory to practice - page 1181

vladevgeniy:

Oh, shit.....)))))) It's going to go to hell.) And then the other one likes it.) I may not be an expert, but it's about time.)

Price runs like clockwork. It's at the mercy of the people, not by itself. Everything is controlled and regulated.)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Price, on the other hand, runs like clockwork. It is at the mercy of people, not by itself. Everything is controlled and regulated.))

Very clever, Vesimir))))))))

Lurking guru) A couple of deals worked out ))))))))))))) Man, is it possible that a summary of seconds from different DTs in the favour)) What's going on in milliseconds))))))))))))

What process do you use to trade forex, comrade!!!!)))))))

vladevgeniy:

Very clever, Vesimir))))))))

Lurking guru) A couple of trades worked ))))))))))))) Man, is it possible that a summary of seconds from different DTs in the favour)) What's going on in milliseconds))))))))))))

And you trade on forex on what process do you trade, comrade!!!!)))))))

Mostly on price changes. Group price moves, wave channels are my brainchild and other subtleties.

Right now I'm finalizing a surprisingly interesting channel theme on the 5. I wonder how it can be? This is just a nuclear war))

I had to spend about 30,000 hours studying the intricacies of the markets.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Mostly on price changes. Group price movement, wave channels are my brainchild and other subtleties.

I am currently refining a surprisingly interesting channel theme on the 5. I'm surprised myself, how can it be? This is just a nuclear war))

I had to spend about 30,000 hours studying the intricacies of the markets.

naturally

and the pricing thing is another level up.

but the trickiest part is the triangles.

I'm just starting to get the hang of it.

tough nut to crack, very...

and very dangerous for equity.

but growing, growing native ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

naturally

and the pricing is one level higher.

but the tricky part is the triangles.

I'm just starting to get into it.

a tough nut to crack, quite and dangerous for equity.

One of the better known shapes in TA. Two variants: compression or socket.) But the subtleties are in them)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

One of the better known figures in TA. There are two variants of compression and socket))) But the subtleties are in them))

I mean triangles of this type: eurusd-eurchf-usdchf

I don't advise not to open such trades (triangular) and similar ones at the same time without knowing the ford

it's a hassle...

Renat Akhtyamov:

I mean triangles like this: eurusd-eurchf-usdchf

I wouldn't advise that without knowing the ford anyone should open such trades (triangular) and similar at the same time

AAAA.

So I've already said about the group move.

Three. This is the most primitive form of a group move. The hardest to analyse.

Gentlemen!

I hasten to remind you that this thread was not created to follow my signal, but for the unrestrained search for the golden grail. To exchange experiences, ideas, literature, etc. And in no other way.

I'm too lazy to analyse my own trades this week - there were only 2... Only +5% for the week... Not enough!!!

This weekend I'll see what I can do to improve results and get cash flowing into my pockets.

Alexander_K:

Gentlemen!

I hasten to remind you that this thread was not created to follow my signal, but for the unrestrained search for the golden grail. To exchange experiences, ideas, literature, etc. And in no other way.

I'm too lazy to analyse my own trades this week - there were only 2... Only +5% for the week... Not enough!!!

This weekend I'll see what I can do to improve results and get cash flowing into my pockets.

That's right.

I've been thinking about the trend...

Where is the chief sufferer, Asaulenka? You must have hurt Grandpa... Is that allowed? Ah, ah, ah, ah...
Reason: