From theory to practice - page 1174

Uladzimir Izerski:

Whoever went from forex to the stock exchange is on a winning streak, and whoever went from the stock exchange to forex is in a total fog.

In all markets the price moves the same

khorosh:
Prival used to say that if you apply reneko charts using ticks, then it's a piece of cake).

Only equivolume bars (not renko's) should not be built from ticks, but from events (ticks synchronized between different DCs).

Vitaly Muzichenko:

In all markets the price goes the same way

I agree. Even at the vegetable markets.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The price goes the samein all markets

formed by

Renat Akhtyamov:
shaping you mean

up/down. The formation is slightly different but similar, there are few investors in forex, mostly speculators.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

up/down. The formation is a bit different but similar, there are few investors in forex, mostly speculators.

yes yes yes

that's right.

so even 100 cents counts.

it's unfortunate that centoviks are timed with free signals

----

and here is confirmation of the ticks

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/310749

----

i just want to wish you a profitable trade on ticks

may fortune be with you, there's no other way

Финты в стакане - попытка понять произошедшее по тикам
Финты в стакане - попытка понять произошедшее по тикам
  • www.mql5.com
Собственно, инструмент Si-6.19 03.04.2019 13:00 Меня смутил спред в тестере - более 60 пунктов, поэтому пошел смотреть историю тиков...

Igor Makanu:

Well trade futures, there are no speculators, but the correlation with the spot is 99% )))

I mean the stock market, for example Nasdaq and Nice

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I mean the stock market, like Nasdaq and Nice

well you should have said so

With stocks it's different - they are traded in specific volumes - not infinite, there is a specificity for the maximum number of sales, the maximum price change per session, that is, there is a certain order - yes, you're right, not compared to Forex

Igor Makanu:

well, you should have said so.

Shares are different - they are traded in specific volumes - not infinite, there is a specifics for the maximum number of sales, the maximum price change per session, i.e. there is a certain order - yes, you're right, not compared to Forex

You are right, there is no comparison with Forex.

Where can I read more about it?

Renat Akhtyamov:

order is cool.

where can i read more about it?

the websites of russian stock exchanges and smartlab have a wealth of information on stock trading

Reason: