From theory to practice - page 1178

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

What's he got against you?

Calling names, selling plummers, talking nonsense...

I have already written a characterisation of this crook, a criminal, in the MoD thread, I don't want to repeat myself. The man initially aims not to outplay the dummy in the market, and using demagoguery and lies, fraudulently steal from beginners on the Forex market their miserable wages, and the worst is HOPE DELETE, from honest, trusting people, teachers, workers, office clerks, those who are not able to expose this scam.

Кеша Рутов:

Calling names, selling plumers, talking nonsense...

man, have a sense of humour )

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

Man, have a sense of humour.)

I think there's nothing funny here when a normal person, a guy or girl, a worker or a secretary will have their 10-20k salary stolen by some scammer, by a leak + a fee for a leaky advisor. What next? Humor about theft in transportation and shops, humor about corruption and terrorism, humor about nuclear war...

That is why our roads and salaries are the same because we treat them with humor(((.

And cheaters should be jailed, and corrupt officials should be publicly executed, then there will be order.

Кеша Рутов:

I think there's nothing funny when a normal person, a guy or girl, a worker or a secretary will have their 10-20k salary stolen by a crook, through a leak + a fee for a leaky advisor. What next? Humor about theft in transportation and shops, humor about corruption and terrorism, humor about nuclear war...

That is why our roads and salaries are the same because we treat them with humor(((.

And you should put the crooks in jail and execute corrupt officials in public, then there will be order.

Kesha, there is a grail for sale at every corner here.

You are really crazy.

Think about how nice the pictures on the tester are.

Some of them don't have any pictures at all.

Take it or leave it.

Test it yourself and decide for yourself, no one is forcing you to buy it.

There is a huge choice here.

Кеша Рутов:

I think there's nothing funny when a normal person, a guy or girl, a worker or a secretary will have their 10-20k salary stolen by a crook, through a leak + a fee for a leaky advisor. What next? Humor about theft in transportation and shops, humor about corruption and terrorism, humor about nuclear war...

And cheaters should be jailed, corrupt officials should be publicly executed, then there will be order.

Then we should shoot the hell out of everyone.

A zero-sum game. Someone gets exactly what someone else loses :-) And I haven't seen anyone here who doesn't want a personal profit.

It is unlikely that the hated comrade forcibly forced you to buy an EA, subscribe to a signal and invest in PAMM.

All his fault - he has convinced you that you desperately need that crap he sells. He is a damn good "salesman"!

Yes he is bombarded that I did not show him yesterday how to convert quotes )))) and he threatened to wipe me out, so far it looks funny

Such an angry, self-serving kid without a candy bar )))) all day bombing the man

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Yes he is bombarded that I did not show him yesterday how to convert quotes )))) and he threatened to wipe me out, so far it looks funny

Such an angry, self-serving little man without a candy bar. )))) all day long he's been bombarded by a man

for 10 or 20 grand you didn't show?

there are a lot of things you can't show...

nice business :-) Even the undiscovered grails are a long way off.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

for 10-20k didn't show?

there are a lot of things you can't show...

nice business :-) Even the undiscovered grails are a long way off.

what 10 20k ? it's a local fluder )

Renat Akhtyamov:

Kesha, there's a grail for sale on every corner

You're really out of your depth.

Look at the pretty pictures in the tester.

Some of them don't have any pictures at all.

Take it or leave it.

Test it yourself and decide for yourself, no one is forcing you to buy.

There's a lot of choices.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Then we should shoot the hell out of everyone in here...

...a zero-sum game. Somebody gets exactly what somebody else loses.) And I haven't seen anyone here who doesn't want personal profit.

It is unlikely that the hated comrade forcibly forced you to buy an EA, subscribe to a signal and invest in PAMM.

All he did was convince you that you really needed that crap he was selling. He is a damn good "salesman"!

Well, maybe you're right, he is not worth attention, just another crook, a petty criminal, I hope he stumbles and goes to jail, or his fellow criminals rob or execute him.

Tough. I hope Kesha is not investing in PAM accounts)))
Reason: