From theory to practice - page 1185

Alexander_K:

Bam!

The unbridled thirst for the Grail made my fingers and toes shake.

It's the opposite.

Alexander_K:

Bam!

The unbridled thirst for the Grail made my fingers and toes shake.

And it's in reverse.

Look...your STO balance has doubled. which is not good...

Renat Akhtyamov:

:))) Nope. It is from a thirst to sip from the holy cup.

That currency pairs are interlinked is an axiom that needs no proof. But how?!

I recall Wizard saying that when he prepares input data for his TS, he uses a combination of several currencies and time.

He seems to possess the coveted formulae and hides them in his woods...

Martin Cheguevara:

Martin or not - It's the principle that counts, not Martin;)

Imagine that there are a number of traders in the market. Your task is to move the price so that this ratio does not change and was always around 50/50%. For only in this case, you can move the price is relatively easy - about plum traders in any direction.

The interesting thing is if there is more than 50% of traders who make money on BUY, how do you think you can get rid of them without letting Sell traders make money?)

what if the movement will be such that Sell traders will earn and you will let Sell traders to earn by dumping the Buy traders?)

And it is in my posts. It's not disclosed, but it is described in details.

i would not have achieved such stability, by the way this is the end of the test.

As the market is very versatile there are many of them (I found only three so far reliably confirmed)

If you know "where the market is black" you will easily see "white" and the places where there are shades.

Well, as an option, the most primitive and cheapest - suggests itself - to drain, for example, the bulls without letting the bears earn - you can widen the spread, and only on Bidu - widen it downwards, bring to "longs" stops (the shorts "stand still", and do not earn), and then you can go up - bring to "shorts" stops. . Further, everything is the same, in any sequence (to expand along the akus, and down to "stops" of bears). Although, it is troublesome, and controversial.

neitrino22:

Well, as a variant, the most primitive and cheapest - to drain, for example, bulls without allowing bears to earn - you can widen the spread, and only on Bidu - widened downwards, brought to the stops of "longs" (while shorts "stand still", and do not earn), and then you can and up - bring to the stops "shorts" . Further, everything is the same, in any sequence (to expand along the akus, and down to "stops" of bears). Although it's troublesome and questionable.

everything is much simpler =)

Moreover, the spread will not affect the current situation much. unless it expands by 10^n)

Martin Cheguevara:

Martin or not - It's the principle that counts, not Martin;)

Imagine that there are a certain number of traders in the market. Your task is to move the price so that this ratio does not change and was always around 50/50%. For only in this case, you can move the price is relatively easy - about plum traders in any direction.

The interesting thing is if there is more than 50% of traders who make money on BUY, how do you think you can get rid of them without letting Sell traders make money?)

what if the movement is such that Sell traders will earn and you will let Sell traders to earn by dumping the Buy traders?)

And it is in my posts. It's not disclosed, but it is described in details.

i would not have achieved such stability, by the way this is the end of the test.

As the market is very versatile there are many of them (I found only three so far reliably confirmed)

As for the time being, all is gray in your vision.

It is human nature not to be able to stop in time, so when some people lose and others gain at the same time, the latter will lose later on, when the next ones do,
and others earn at the same time, the latter will be at a loss later on, when the next
begin to earn. In general, it is a vicious circle. Only it is closed for mere mortals.
Those at the helm collect the cream and turn around for those in profit.

Renat Akhtyamov:

if there was a combination of several prices, I'd believe it.

there she is, a beauty! :::

I don't see anything grainy. The data is just thinned, that's all.

A grail is a distinct pattern, a structure. You don't have one on your graph.

I'll add.

Those who are in profit are probably psychologically kept from leaving early.

Alexander_K:

I don't see anything graphic. The data is just thinned and that's it...

A grail is a distinct pattern, a structure. You don't see that on your graph.

Of course you don't see it.

It's a forecasting line.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Of course you don't.

it's a forecast line

it changes very slowly. it looks like MA...

Reason: