From theory to practice - page 1154

In general, I would hold... Yes above, but I would try to hold it)

I care about levels for myself, not for the masses.

Uladzimir Izerski:
I care about levels for myself, not for the masses.

??? I get the gist))

vladevgeniy:

??? (I get the gist))

If you have interesting options to discuss, I will always find an opportunity to spend time on such a discussion.

Uladzimir Izerski:

If you have interesting options to discuss, I will always find an opportunity to spend time on such a discussion.

OK)) I'll see, I haven't started any threads, and there's nothing much to discuss imho))))))) And I wouldn't have written about it at all if the author of this thread hadn't trashed everybody here... ))))))))))))) I did and did) but I couldn't))

vladevgeniy:

Good)) It will be seen, I have not started any threads, and there is nothing much to discuss imho))))))) And I wouldn't have written about it at all if the author of this thread hadn't slammed everyone here with a f...s... ))))))))))))) I did, and I did)) but I couldn't.)

You have nothing to do with it. It's been a long time since the thread took shape.

Have been suggesting how to shoot down a missile for a long time now, no one is interested.

By the way only two people on this forum seem to understand what's going on with the quotes:)
This is so much fun guys :)))
Get ready to buy someone a snot handkerchief:)
You should listen to experienced guys with your ears but not with your ass :) Otherwise the asshole will come to you :)

Martin Cheguevara:
By the way only two people on this forum seem to understand what's going on with the quotes :)
This is so much fun guys :)))
Get ready to buy someone a snot handkerchief:)
You should listen to experienced guys with your ears but not with your ass :) Otherwise the asshole will come to you :)

Already... Finita for comedy...

Martin Cheguevara:
By the way, only two people on this forum seem to understand what's going on with the quotes:))
It's so much fun guys:)))

What's going on everyone will know in n minutes. And it is more important to know what will happen in 5 minutes))

This information is already on the chart regardless of any events.

Nature and mother nature take care of it.

Reason: