FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1623

charter:

You may be right.

But nevertheless, I beg to differ with you. Without an understanding of geopolitics it is difficult to understand what is happening in the market.

But what I completely agree with you is that it is of course possible to trade without understanding the laws of the market, and Amery is a good example - they easily go bankrupt).

You can't.

The chatter about the imminent bankruptcy of the states and Europe, which is constantly being discussed here, and not only here, is just talk, while the market is a market, and without knowing its structure, who does what on it, what must do, what can and what cannot, one should not even bother to go there.

As for the question of when, which many here persistently ask.

The answer is.

No one knows when, myself included.

I see it in fact, as I have said more than once.

At least do that, otherwise you are trying to jump over your head and guess - tomorrow, in a month, in a year.

And today we went from business friction to barking. My advice to the club: Don't get into a barking match with 4-shafted aksakals.

It would be interesting to read about possible moves next week, to read today, here and now......... instead of remembering who "forecasted what back in the summer".

You can't do without the aksakals as well - a "youth bubble" can form.

Or maybe I don't understand something and everyone but me knows what will happen in the future minute by minute?

iIDLERr:
I like Ilya's position: he's chiseling, not begging. I don't understand why he's so obsessed with it. candlestick analysis in essence. there's a lot to nibble on.

There's nothing there, tested four years ago.

There's only past and present price on the chart, that's all.

Vadens

wrote it off - gold, the rest is chump change.

charter

the law of the market is Yusuf. he said it himself, before he did not know.

stranger:

There's nothing there, tested four years ago.

There's just past and present price on the chart, that's all.

The weekly absorption has always worked.

Can I ask a childish question (childish questions are often difficult):

1.What is the price level in the past and why does the price react to it in the present?

2.Mechanism of level formation?

stranger:

How do you know what I salt and what I eat without salt?

No answers, I told you.

Did you give the entrées? Good ones? Didn't seem to complain. I'm sorry about the rest.

The more you say, the less I see the logic in what you're saying. If a person who thinks he sees a trend says that the dollar will fall and does not sell it, what can you say about such a person?

Vadens:

Can I ask a childish question (childish questions are often difficult):

1.What is the price level in the past and why does the price react to it in the present?

2.Mechanism of level formation?

Do you want a long answer or what?)
Reason: