EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1861

odiseif:
It means nothing, they can take these dollars away from the market because of the huge amount of printed paper .....+ doesn't Europe print ? or don't the British print their pound ? ..or Europe has solved its problems and does not need cheap euros anymore ? ...Stop reading all rubbish .... and spare your time if not yourself.
The TA rules.
For europe the cheap dollar means cheap gas and oil.

margaret:
"The US dollar has lost its status as a safe-haven currency. Investors prefer the Swiss franc, which is better by absolutely all measures, or precious metals. The Fed is printing money as if it were living in one day. Going forward, all this liquidity will be a big problem. Both quantitative easing and the pressure on China regarding the yuan exchange rate are all part of an overall policy to restore the economy, an inevitable component of that is a long-term decline in the dollar," Simon Gros-Hodge, a strategist at LGT Bank, told CNBC live.

This is the kind of statement that makes one wonder about a near trend change in the USDCHF. And why shouldn't the states print money if they can do it without much consequences for their economy and pay off the whole world with these papers, at least for now? Black day for the quid and the states will come, but not yet)))

odiseif:
It means nothing, they can take these dollars away from the market because of the huge amount of printed paper .....+ doesn't Europe print ? or don't the British print their pound ? ..or Europe has solved its problems and does not need cheap euros anymore ? ...Stop reading all kinds of nonsense .... and at least have some time if not money. Rightly said Pupkin Vasily Kondratevich : Fundamentals can never tell you the exact price to go in the opposite direction, because the trend is changing, if not a trend, then it may bounce.
TA rules.

Everyone is printing, but not everyone has the national currency as the world's reserve currency. I do not rely on fundamentals to open positions, because I do not do FA.

yosuf:

Not nonsense, see Sultonov indicator on MT screen, page 66, "daily forecasts"

Thanks!!!!!It's an interesting link, I haven't figured it out yet, I just went... I'm as far away from accurate forecasts as I am from anything...

Temnyj:
for europe, a cheap dollar means cheap gas and oil.
In fact, if the dollar is cheap ... gas and oil are expensive ... and if gas and oil are cheap, the dollar is expensive ....

odiseif:
It means nothing, they can take these dollars away from the market because of the huge amount of printed paper .....+ doesn't Europe print ? or don't the British print their pound ? ..or Europe has solved its problems and does not need cheap euros anymore ? ...Stop reading all rubbish .... and spare your time if not yourself.
The TA rules.
So you think that good news is published when the TA shows a buy signal and bad news is published when the TA shows a sell signal. So the ECB, the Fed sit by the MT4 platform and wait for the signal to tell them what news ...

Dimka-novitsek:

Thanks!!!!!It's an interesting site, I haven't figured it out yet, I just went... I'm as far from accurate forecasts as I know what...

The sooner you forget about the forecasts, the better for the depo.

margaret:
So according to you, good news is published when the TA shows a buy signal and bad news is published when the TA gives a sell signal. So the ECB, the Fed are all sitting at the MT4 platform waiting for the signal to tell them what news...
sometimes it seems that way ))))

evbut:
Sometimes it feels like it ))))
Do you ever get the impression that the market is going against YOU?

I don't get it... There's so much written in that thread, but I can't understand it... It's all about nothing.
Reason: