From theory to practice - page 1156

vladevgeniy:

What a mess here... Fork=ex is dead temporarily)))))))))

of course, how else could they do it?

the market's in the balance all the time

quietly, quietly, quietly

they're pulling the spread

and it doesn't matter - bought, sold, closed, opened...
Martin Cheguevara:
It's very predictable ;)
The fact that it is VERY random makes it predictable:)

The point is that it is predictable for 10% of players. The rest of the masses have to bear the losses. In money terms, these are jewel-tonnishly accurate numbers.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The point is that it is predictable for 10% of the players. The rest of the masses have to bear the losses. In terms of money, it's a jewel-toned number.

Well, that's a bit of a stretch, isn't it?

I'd say the 10% hold out longer than the rest.

out of those 10, maybe 1% are making money...
On the subject, what's up.............Welcome.....
vladevgeniy:
On the subject, what's up.............Welcome.....

Like this.

 EURUSDH1

vladevgeniy:
On the subject, what.............Welcome.....

What do you suggest on the topic?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Like this.


Why so)))The Eur to 1.4 is expected))

Uladzimir Izerski:

What do you suggest on the topic?

On the topic, I'm not good at spaces)) There's an aftar on it)

Those
vladevgeniy:

On the subject, I'm not good at spaces)) There is an aftar on it).

I would like to hear the opinion of people who understand the markets.