From theory to practice - page 1160

Alexander_K:

Thank you.

Fuck it, don't read that crap.

I've been watching this little signal guy on these stat formulas, and I'll tell you, he's not doing too well.

but I got at least a month or two to keep me busy.

I want to program this whole book as a MT add-on.

I also found a cool little book on DSP.

I'll put it in there, too.

vladevgeniy:

Good post))) Yeah, I'm sick of them already))) Mid-month and almost zero for me)))) These investors are all lurking, being cautious))))))) No risk appetite, as they say in the news))))

Flatulence is a delicate matter.

Alexander_K:

Finished bidding this week. So far so good:

Today was tough.

Good luck everyone!

Sasha, do you use ask and bid in your calculations ? or average price ?

Whatever the rake, the heart believes in miracles...

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Sasha, do you use ask and bid in your calculations ? or the average price ?

(Bid+Ask)/2

Wizard2018:
No matter what the rake teaches, the heart believes in miracles...

You speak the truth, Wizard. I believe in the Grail. And by faith, you will be rewarded.

Graabli. Athletic walking on the Graabli.

Aleksey Nikolayev:
Graabli. Sport walking on the Graabli.
)))

Aleksey Nikolayev:
Graabli. The sport of walking on the graabli.

Oleksiy, when are you going to get smart?

Here's an assignment for you - make a cartoon of the dynamic change in the probability density of increments of any currency pair in a sliding window.

Alexander_K:

Oleksiy, when are you going to get smart?

Here's the task - to make a cartoon of the dynamic change in the probability density of increments of any currency pair in the sliding window.

oooh!!!

read it already ;)

I'm doing it too, but not the cartoon.

There is a super article + added feature in MT5, and now you can do external processing of chart from MT5 in C#:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/5563

Создание графических интерфейсов для экспертов и индикаторов на базе .Net Framework и C#
Создание графических интерфейсов для экспертов и индикаторов на базе .Net Framework и C#
  • www.mql5.com
С октября 2018 года MQL5 стал нативно поддерживать интеграцию с библиотеками Net Framwork. Нативная поддержка означает что типы, методы и классы, размещенные в библиотеке .Net теперь, доступны из MQL5 программы напрямую, без предварительной декларации вызывающих функций и их параметров, а также сложного приведения типов двух языков друг к...
Reason: