From theory to practice - page 1151

Evgeniy Chumakov:

When the leg is bent where the knee is, you get an angle.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

;)

For the formula, is all the data on the chart of one currency pair? Or more info from outside, from other currency pairs?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

For the formula, is all the data on the chart of one currency pair? Or more info from outside, from other currency pairs?

I'll answer for him - one... the others are a dead end, checked)))))))

Evgeniy Chumakov:

For the formula, do you have all of the data on the chart of one currency pair? Or, do you have more data from other currencies?

Uh-uh-uh.

first the formula, and then everything else comes along.

The first and most important thing is the price.

the rest of it adds up over time.

vladevgeniy:

Yena is abnormally behaving)) Bastard, but there goes Alex.

What's wrong with yena?

Alexander_K:

b) why, in my case, does the price return to the average most of the time?

Is there any chance of an embarrassing loss in this case? Well, no, but there is a chance of losing 1-2 trades a month.

I think the probability of infamy is great, but in case of pullback strategies it is postponed, less obvious than in case of trend-following ones. I assume you have usual bounce, with some degree of averaging, maybe netting, and reversal strategies most of the time unscrupulously mow dough (because the flat more than 80% of the time), but when the trend comes, plum happens depending on averaging parameters, linearly or geometrically. Unless you have the logic to predict the change of states from flat to trend and back with at least 55% accuracy, everything will be like everyone else.

And if you are inspired by the temporary profit and immediately take a lot of capital to trust, it will happen the same way as you know with whom, God rest the soul ((()).

Renat Akhtyamov:

What's wrong with the yen?

Well if I keep her in the buy I'm out of my stats.... It can fiddle all it wants, but that's the limit. And the more she breaks through the highs, the less chance she has of continuing.... Yeah I'd say there's pretty much none there anymore. )

That's just the kind of trickery that can pull the public in on ticks minutes seconds etc.

PS Anything can happen. Even 2 more times flew away from the bottom... Well there is our mm...... Or rather mine))

vladevgeniy:

Well if I keep her in purchase I'm out of my stats.... She can fiddle all she wants, but that's the limit. And the more she breaks through the highs, the less chance she has of continuing.... Yeah I'd say there's pretty much none there anymore. )

That's just the kind of trickery that can pull the public in on ticks minutes seconds etc.

PS Anything can happen. Even 2 more times flew away from the bottom... Well, that's ours, mm...... Or rather mine))

What Choe said was right:

he's just pulling away.

;)

Грааль:

I think the probability of embarrassment is high, but in the case of pullback strategies it is delayed, less obvious than in trend-following strategies. I assume you have a regular bounce, with some degree of averaging, perhaps a grid, and reversal strategies most of the time unscrupulously mow dough (because the flat more than 80% of the time), but when the trend comes the drain happens depending on averaging parameters, linearly or geometrically. If you don't have the logic to predict the change of states from flat to trend and back with at least 55% accuracy, everything will be like for everyone(most).

And if you are inspired by the temporary profit immediately take a lot of capital in the Trust, then it will happen just like you know with whom, God rest them (((

Grail, there is no shame in forex.

Fore is just "Thank you!"

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

What Choe said was right:

he's just taking a dull moment.

;)

95% pulled off))))))) But there are other options))) That's why I say weird.......))) Whatever... We should have a script!!!!! For the foreseeable future we have, For the not-so-foreseeable........)) Fucking admit we have to - no)))))))))))

Reason: