From theory to practice - page 1149

Alexander_K:

For those who have put their heart and soul into the quest for the Grail, not just fooling around on the forum. You can see that very well from the posts. If I do well, I will give the Grail away for free to such people.

Without reinventing the wheel, let's start at the very beginning:

Renat Akhtyamov:

Without reinventing the wheel, let's start at the beginning:

Sagging cheli))))) Yes.... How many times have we told the world the risks....... With paltry profits, the risks are unlimited......... Eh, eh, I'm waiting for a phase against the dollar, if it is connected, then maybe we need to go long)))) there is a decent move at stake....... So far the eu is happy)))

Renat Akhtyamov:

Let's start at the beginning without reinventing the wheel:

Is this your grail of formulae? )

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Is that your grail of formulae? )

Nah, that's not what I got.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Is that your grail of formulae? )

Something tells me.... not quite))))

vladevgeniy:

Something tells me.... not quite))))

What's not quite? )))

vladevgeniy:

Sagging cheli))))) Yes.... How many times have we told the world the risks....... With paltry profits the risks are unlimited......... Eh, so far I'm waiting for the phase against the dollar. If this is related, then I probably need to go long)))) There are decent moves at stake....... i am happy about the euras at the moment)))

I do not understand, all the pairs are in a flat, how come the man is losing money...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Personally I don't understand, all pairs are in a flat, where did the man drawdown come from? ...

I think he opened the eurjpy in the wrong place.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

What's not quite? )))

Well the question implied there.... And besides, the posts are already full, to understand WHAT))) There is no doubt. Waiting for the denouement...

Evgeniy Chumakov:

eurjpy is in the wrong place.

Yena is abnormally behaving)) Bastard, but there's Alex in trouble.

Reason: