From theory to practice - page 1153

Uladzimir Izerski:

It is a question of the direction of senior predictive analysis. Each time space has its own rules.

Shit) It's very confusing)))) Where to stand in these spaces))))))))))))

vladevgeniy:

So you didn't have to open it, by senior space)) Well then... Yeah,there's a good chance there's a good chance there's a good chance there's a good chance there's a good chance)))))))))

I'm not showing what was.

I'm showing what could be in the near future.

And those are very different things.

If you show better predictions, I'm willing to pay a premium.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'm not showing what was.

I'm showing what might be in the near future.

And those are very different things.

If you show better predictions, I'm willing to pay a premium.

I agree to accept this arrangement in a friendly way))) I'm still testing all this stuff myself though... We can exchange fiyas later)))) If you wish)

Alexander_K:

3. yes, I use non-parametric methods to estimate variance, kurtosis, skewness and a weighted average with some weights. These are all interesting, etc. But, to the conceptual questions, viz:

a) why is the distribution of increments in the market exactly like this and not, for example, Gaussian?

b) Why, in my case, does the price, after all, return to the average in most cases?

I cannot answer that.

I take it as a given, confirmed experimentally. I cannot theorise the answers to these questions.

(a) It's strange that you don't understand it. I explained it a few pages ago - an open system. In an open system there can be no Gauss. Besides, with a proper average, the distribution is close to Gaussian, which is what it should be.

b) All the more strange. This is just as obvious.

vladevgeniy:

I agree to accept this arrangement as a friendly))) But I'm still testing this stuff myself... We can exchange fiyas later)))) Optional)

You have to go one step ahead of me.

And if you go one step ahead of me, you'll lose interest in sharing your work.

That's the way it is.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You will have to go one step ahead of me.

And if you go one step ahead of me, you will lose interest in sharing your work.

That's the way it is.

)) What a step.)) Baby may)))

vladevgeniy:

)) What a step))) Baby may))))

The laws of nature can't be undone yet).

Uladzimir Izerski:

The laws of nature can't be repealed yet).

Let's see then)) Nature is deceptive))))) Gotta go. (Tv announcer: " The Grail") Flubbing all over the place)))))))))))))))

This version of the prediction was not fiction

EURGBP.M_5

Uladzimir Izerski:

This version of the prediction was not a fantasy

))) Well a new buoy) What a beauty) Yes and it's pretty much even. The system provides for such exarcs)))))))) On all shoulders at this price I would not take now)) with the forecast buoy)) Here everything floats and changes forever)))) I don't know what's going on.

Reason: