From theory to practice - page 1159

Alexander_K:

I repeat - there will be no drain. But, the Grail was shaken a lot today - I don't deny it.

There will be, there will be, it's only a matter of time, there's even a theory that all of us are actually looking for a Drain, not a profit, at the subconscious level, in the deep.

Грааль:

I think the probability of embarrassment is high, but in the case of pullback strategies it is delayed, less obvious than in trend-following strategies. I assume you have a regular bounce, with some degree of averaging, perhaps a grid, and reversal strategies most of the time unscrupulously mow dough (because the flat more than 80% of the time), but when the trend comes the drain happens depending on averaging parameters, linearly or geometrically. Unless you have the logic to predict the change of states from a flat to a trend and back with at least 55% accuracy, everything will be like for everyone(most).

And if you are inspired by the temporary profit and immediately take a lot of capital to trust, it will happen as you know with whom, God rest in peace ((().

:))) Yes, Aliosha has confused the Grail with other people's evil money. The outcome is legitimate and sad.

Грааль:

You will, you will, it's only a matter of time, there's even a theory that all of us are actually looking for SLEEP, not profit, at the subconscious level, in the deep.

My friend, I admire the imagery of your speech.

However, is there a Grail or not? (I asked the Grail and wondered - it seems to be a conversation in a non-linear space-time...).

Alexander_K:

:))) Yes, Aliosha confused the Grail with other people's evil money. The result is logical and sad.

That's not what's most offensive, it's that it's just a demo.

In real life will be more difficult

Alexander_K:

Rena, when are you going to write the formulae? I've looked in all the corners and there isn't one. А?

Not my own, but it's a great weekend activity.

Maybe something will come up.

Renat Akhtyamov:

That's not what's so frustrating, it's that it's just a demo.

It'll be harder in the real world.

I get it. But maybe you're spreading panic a little too soon. You don't write the formula, you don't scare people, you don't show the state. Oh, dear... Rena, Rena...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Not my own, of course, but it's a great weekend activity.

Maybe something will turn up.

Thank you. (chuckles)

Finished bidding this week. So far so good:

Today was tough.

Good luck everyone!

It doesn't seem to be much of a slump, for this kind of engine and risk)) About 40 percent... Just as long as the series doesn't go like that...)

Renat Akhtyamov:

of course, how else could they be?

♪ the market's in the balance all the time ♪

♪ quietly, quietly, quietly ♪

pulling the spread.

and it doesn't matter - bought, sold, closed, opened...

Good post))) Yeah sick of them already))) The middle of the month and I'm almost zero)))) These investors are lurking, being cautious))))))) They have no risk appetite, as they say in the news))))