From theory to practice - page 1146

Alexander_K:

It's all pampering, friend Felix...

You have to work round the clock: in a car wash like the Teacher or in a factory like the Dreamer.

And the Grail... It's only for those who suffer, as it was stated at the beginning of the thread.

Are you a seeker?

I mean, for the chosen few...

Andrey Gladyshev:

That is, for the chosen few...

For those who put their heart and soul into the quest for the Grail, not just fooling around on the forum. It's very clear from the posts. If I succeed - I will give the Grail away for free to such people.

These are the statistics at the moment.

At Bass' suggestion, waiting for a no-rebound trend - let's see if I get caught this time or not. :))

Alexander_K:

Basta, you little brats! No more dancing.

The grail is just around the corner.

Yes, indeed, only Alex can step on the same rake five times)

Dmitriy Skub:
Yes, indeed only Alex can step on the same rake five times)

You mean this time too?

Andrey Gladyshev:

Do you mean this time too?

I think not yet, but as the TA postulate says - history repeats itself!

I finally understood this postulate, I used to apply it to price charts - I was looking for patterns there, and for some reason this postulate worked disgustingly

but now I understand where history repeats itself - it's all in the rake!

;)

Alexander_K:

It's all pampering, friend Felix...

You have to work round the clock: in a car wash like the Teacher or in a factory like the Dreamer.

And the Grail... It's only for those who suffer, as was stated at the beginning of the thread.

Are you an aspirant?

Of course I'm a pamperer)) It's not like I'm asking for a grail )) Monitoring......

vladevgeniy:
Where's the link to monitoring the grail?))) A community to admire online should!!! ))))

It's all there! Who knows where)

Evgeniy Chumakov:

It's all there! He who knows where)

Oh, I see.)

Alexander_K:

For those who have put their heart and soul into the quest for the Grail, not just fooling around on the forum. You can see that very well from the posts. If I do well, I will give the Grail away for free to such people.

The thing is that it is difficult to objectively assess who was "fooling around" and who was "puttin' it into practice". and who "put their heart into it".

Do people need your grail? Will they be able to use your system?

Will they be able to blame you for their failures?

Reason: