Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 78

fozi:
The quote has been taken out of context and trimmed - but the overall meaning doesn't seem to have changed:

))))))) +100

Oh - yes! That's about right:

"As for Jean Baudrillard, in his writings it is possible to change all affirmative sentences into negative ones without any damage to the meaning. It is also possible to replace all nouns with words with the opposite meaning, and again without any consequences. And even more: one can do these operations simultaneously, in any order, or even several times in a row, and the reader again will not feel any noticeable change. But Jacques Derrida, the true intellectual will agree, dives deeper and doesn't come up for longer. If with Baudrillard it is still possible to change the meaning of a statement to the opposite, with Derrida it is mostly impossible to change the meaning of a sentence by any operation".

===
Congratulations.

====
Invariance! Out of sample! It's our everything. Let Jacques Derrida dream...

Only the mirror doesn't lie
About the passage of time.
Getting old, brother, getting old,
There's no doubt...

asd123321: do you know anything more high-frequency than a tick?
here

asd123321:

3. Unfortunately, not only trading robots work in Forex, but also people, both from the East and the West. This is the biggest obstacle to forecasting.

here

Integer 29.11.2012 02:15

So you need to take some fudgey thing, gobble it up, gobble it down, gobble it up, gobble it down, gobble it up, make a fudgey fudgey thing.

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/52521/page22

Nice!

There:

yosuf 30.11.2012 13:34

Thanks for the compliment, to be honest, I'm a theorist who solved the problem of 200 -year-old Kramer and Gauss, just finished, I think for Gauss, sooner or later must provide this method to the scientific community, so a private grail in the Forex market does not interest me, I do not need the money in large quantities. But if traders will appreciate this indicator and will pay me a small, but stable percentage of their profits - I will not refuse. Sorry for digressing from the topic of discussion.
P.S. from Mathemat: Poor Gauss, probably already turned over in his grave ...

Mathemat:

Here:

P.S. from Mathemat: Poor Gauss must be turning over in his grave...

more than once... :-))) https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Гаусс_(virus)

( and on topic http://www.gamerz.net/fm/Main/archives/B011/1132.html.... i'm pattol.... Especially from the first dialogue: )

Gauss says "Greetings. I don't believe we've played before."
Yusuf says "Hi there, I'm new, so if I don't give much of a fight, I
apologize."

:-))))

I have an Expert Advisor I downloaded from some unknown place, optimized, the result is profit. The problem is that I cannot move it to another computer or create an exact copy such as copy, rename, paste. I have not been able to copy and paste it to another computer. So, I take this file mq4, copy it, paste it to my desktop, rename it, put it into Expert Advisors folder, open it, compile it, test it and get a new one. I also test the initial version, it gives positive result. I open trade charts and they are different. What is the trick? Or another variant, I create an EA, copy all of the text from mq4 without-loss, insert it in the created EA, compile and test it, and it fails. I have the same question - what is the trick?

In a word: trouble.

ZS: May the author of this topic forgive me?

Frostr

The problem is that you don't understand what's going on here, don't write anything at all.

I'll explain it again, I need an EA to open a trade which closed on a stop and at the same time the opposite trade should open.

The voice of one crying in the wilderness).

costy_ 03.12.2012 22:47

Dumka 04.12.2012 12:20

and all are gone?????

Reason: