From theory to practice - page 1114

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

So what? What's the point of this fable, you stupid creature?

Why are you sitting here all day long, trying to prove something in your incomprehensible bird language?

How's that?

I'm waiting for you.

Why don't you tell me why it's not working?

We all want to get into practice, but we can't get out of theory.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

No, that kind of reasoning is the lot of beggars

believe in conspiracy theories, scavenge their last crumbs, trust no one. So they're asocial, immoral, jealous. As a consequence, they are miserable.

Bright examples - poor swindler Asaulenko, mad Rena, angry at LIFE Keshenka, bloating Machine and other fairy tale characters.

You're still alive, be happy about it.

You can't make sense of it without a glass of water... Starting to suspect everyone is the last thing to do, of course. Hmm... It's a delicate subject, though.

The best thing would be for forum members to suggest that instead of using vague phrases and phony stats (or the lack thereof), they should try some formulas with a brief justification. This would be a business-like approach.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Who exactly are you?

You and And then what do you l..., I don't know about the others.

Yeah.

I can't leak no matter what you do

learn it

;)

Alexander_K:

You can't figure it out without a bloody glass of water... Starting to suspect everyone is the last thing to do, of course. Hmm... It's a delicate subject, though.

The best option would be for forum members to suggest that instead of using vague phrases and phony stats (or in their absence) they should try certain formulas with a brief justification. That would be a business approach.

just at least writing codes/articles on a thematic resource, rather than going crazy, is already a matter of

Alexander_K:

:))) I have the opposite opinion - if I find the Grail, it will instantly end up in this thread. Let the market eat itself. I don't give a shit.

That's what you say now.

Alexander_K:

The best option would be for forum members to offer to try certain formulas with a brief justification instead of vague phrases and fake stats (or in their absence). That would be a business approach.

Can we do virtual trading and build distributions for the balance line relative to the average? Then if the virtual balance is below the average and exceeds the confidence interval, an order may be opened on the real account. When the balance reaches the average, then stop trading on the real, etc.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What do you need to flush? You must have wiped the last of your pants

The water in the toilet is about to be shut off, you can't flush it.

no

share your experience on how to drain your deposits

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What's up? You got another spare?

Yeah.

If you don't want to teach, then flush it yourself.

But the offer still stands.

personally, i'm all for science, even standing up for a drink.

Alexander_K:

You can't figure it out without a bloody glass of water... Starting to suspect everyone is the last thing to do, of course. Hmm... It's a delicate subject, though.

The best option would be for forum members to suggest that instead of using vague phrases and phony stats (or in their absence) they should try certain formulas with a brief justification. That would be a business approach.

There is nothing to be suspicious about. You came to the thread, you're the one who called them. What's in it for them?
Look where there are no sufferers.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Personally, I'm all for science, I can even drink standing up.

can you do it standing up in a hammock?)

Reason: