From theory to practice - page 1108

Renat Akhtyamov:

Your post is already worthy of attention in the MoD branch.

Personally, I don't believe in these tales of neural networks.

I have no proof of successful trading for any of the neuralnetworkers in real life, except for lost deposits and signals.

So...

Now everyone will run to Renat to show deposits-states, because he needs confirmation, he does not believe).
They have no proof of success in real trading, except for lost deposits and signals.
You will not get it, in short).

Alexander_K:

I'm tired of messing around in Yexel. In WCSim it looks like this:

At the top is the price. At the bottom is the sum of the hypotenuse.

Who the hell knows... The bottom graph, of course, is different from the price. But, what type of processes it belongs to and whether it is worth mixing with it - I do not know yet.

I will try to look for the Grail in Minkowski space today.

just a little bit wrong

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't think Chegewara's formulas should produce such a result.

This smacks of some kind of error.

This is only the first phase in general. But it is a fundamental one. Without this stage, nothing will work at all.
No one ever has, no matter how brave that phrase may sound.
After all, the maximum allowable discrepancy in the speed of data analysis and issuing a command to open an order is 5% of the market movement.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I don't think Chegevar's formulas should produce this result.

It smacks of some kind of mistake.

This is exactly the result if you count for those periods (as noted) only I multiplied by another 100.

And that formula if you don't want to say more, you don't have to.

It is something like this

Sum buy = close[i] - open[i].

Sum Sell = open[i]-close[i]

X = MathMin(Sum buy,Sum Sell)/ MathMax(Sum buy,Sum Sell) and multiply that by +1 and/or -1 depending on Sum buy >< Sum Sell.

I don't understand why he's freaking out at all ...

Martin Cheguevara:
Yes it is only the first stage in general. But it is fundamental. Without this stage nothing will work at all.
No one ever has, no matter how bold the phrase sounds.

It is not the phrase that sounds too bold, but the logic.

The logic that the main thing in trading is the signal.

No, the main thing in trading is not the signal, but the ability to get out of a drawdown.

Martin Cheguevara:

No one ever has, no matter how bold the phrase sounds

Time to come down to earth, imho.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You should be crowing at home, not in public places, you're sick of the nutjobs.

I told you not to write to me in any way, I'm not interested in you

I know you're stupid and you'll continue to be so.

I was not writing to you, but commenting on your point of view, about you as a person has already been written by many and where, it is not worth repeating, but even if the groom's apprentice randomly hit the target it is still worth noting, even though it happens much less often than a broken clock shows the right time, but still a human being

Martin Cheguevara:
Yes this is just the first stage in general.

The second stage apparently if the deal did not close in the plus, it hangs until the next signal and opens lot size, which would cover the previous deal and so on until there is a total + on open deals. And the first deal opens if some filters (the same variation which is often mentioned) in the given intervals.

And the third stage is to put a lot of fog at that so that what is said the second time contradicts what is said in the first.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Time to get down to earth, imho.

I'd love to get off the ground, but my lack of rose-tinted glasses prevents me from doing so.
You're lucky you can afford it, so in a way I envy you...
Sincerely Che.

Martin Cheguevara:
I would love to get off the ground, but my lack of rose-tinted glasses prevents me from doing so.
You're lucky to be able to afford it, so in a way I envy you...

By the way, what about what Zhenya did next, is it supposed to be like this?

Reason: